Chapter 48

Bill's POV

Don't think about her. Don't think about her. Don't think about her. My thoughts were in turmoil about what she had said and done. I was on my balcony that branched off from my room, gripping tightly onto to cold metal railing. Her words saying "I love you Dipper" tore through me.

It hurt... A lot...

I finally sat down and admitted to myself that I was a tiny bit obsessed, only because I had never felt this way about anyone before. Arrow was special, and it hurt to lose her. My shoulders were hunched and my head was bowed down as I tried to focus on anything else but Arrow.

But it wasn't working...

I wanted her to like me, but I always jacked things up somehow. What a retard I was... I drug a hand through my hair stressfully and exhaled deeply. You've got this, Bill. Win her over fully and she'll want to stay... There was nothing left for me to do to make her happy. And I certainly wasn't going to bring Pine Tree back, I had enough of him.

I hated him now. He was stealing my Arrow.

I scoffed and through my hands up. "Listen to yourself," I told myself, "saying all 'my Arrow'...yeesh." I crossed my arms. "I have no quarrel with a dead guy." I shook my head slightly and walked off of my balcony and back to my room.

I didn't bother to put on my coat or tie up my bow-tie, I just let it hang and lumbered out of my room. I had actually lied to Arrow. I didn't feel sick from drinking, I felt sick for what I had done. She kissed me and I- Jeez, I was a trillion year old demon and she was fourteen... How messed up is that?!

*cough cough* BillDip reference *cough* O//u//O

She wasn't used to this type of stuff, while I have lived a long long life and it seemed like a blur. She didn't deserve someone who would forget her in the next millennium. But I wanted her. Did I deserve her? Uh, no, not really. But I wanted her and I was set on getting what I wanted. I was greedy and I knew that, but I was also scared...

I was scared that if she would fight against me for any longer than I could handle, I would snap and take things into my own hands. And that...that would end pretty badly in her hands, but to me, I wouldn't even see the faulty end of her part.

I pushed the dark and vile thoughts away and I found myself (yet again) walking to her room. I knocked on the wall and called in. "Arrow?"

"Bill..." Her voice came out meek. "What do you want?" She didn't open her door.

"I want to apologize for not really handling things well..." I started slowly.

"And?"

"And... I don't know! I'm sorry I, like, force kissed you those two or three other times! What else do you want from me?!" I exclaimed.

Arrow unlocked the door and swung it open. She frowned at me when our eyes connected. "And I'm sorry I kissed you."

"It couldn't have been that bad!" I said offended.

Arrow chuckled and shook her head. "Sure." She leaned against the doorway. "Why are you apologizing now? You thinking about stuff?"

I made sure to hold back the demonic side of me. If I snapped...- "Yeah. I was just thinking about everything."

Arrow bit her bottom lip. "It's all kind of crazy. What we have is weird, but...ok.... I guess."

I sighed, her words to Pine Tree prodding my mind. "Do you like me, Arrow?!" I blurted out.

"W-what do you mean?" She stammered. "Of course I like you."

"No. I mean in...you know." I scratched my arm awkwardly.