Chapter 51

Bill's POV

After that whole strange movie reenactment, I had helped Arrow down and sent her to her room. I was going to find out some stuff about this....Titanic movie... As soon as she was away, I closed my bedroom door and made some books appear about movies and television and all this strange human technology.

I sat in my room in silence, reading up about it and when I finished at last, the books vanished and I put myself to work. I used my magic to make a TV appear and the VHS tape of Titanic appear with it. I slipped it in and also made a remote appear. Following the instructions in the book, I got it to the menu and set it down.

"Time to get Arrow!" I told myself cheerfully and ran down to her room. I knocked on her door happily. "Hey, Arrow, I have something to show you!"

I heard her sigh through the door and she opened it back up. "Again?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, come on, I know you'll like it!" I took her hand and she blushed and I tugged her down the hall. I flicked my hand and a blind fold appeared. "Ok, it's a surprise." I went behind her to tie it up and she ducked away.

"Whoa there, cowboy. Blind folds? I don't know if our trust stretches that far..." Arrow smirked at me.

I rolled my eye. "Come on! Just let me tie it on.

Arrow sighed and let me put the cloth over her eyes. "I'm trusting you!" She exclaimed as I walked her to my room. "Is this your room? Bill, what are you planning on doing?"

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her in the direction of the television and took of the blind fold. "Tah dah!" I cheered.

Arrow seemed at first shocked then smiled. "Oh God, did you do this all for me?!" Her bright grin made my world.

I nodded. "Yup! It's the least I could do."

Arrow lunged forward and hugged me tightly. "This is so sweet!"

Blush rushed to my face, but I barely noticed it over the overwhelming happiness that was consuming me. "Good.."

Arrow drew back and hopped onto my bed, reclining back in a comfortable position. "Come on big boy, lets get this movie started."

I crawled into my best next to her, feeling giddy with excitement.

"A movie usually requires popcorn!" Arrow chirped.

I snapped my fingers and popcorn popped up in her hands. "Thanks." She popped one in her mouth and snuggled deep in the pillows.

I pressed play and the movie began. I found myself staring at her, and not the movie. She was so beautiful and happy. I loved seeing her happy, it made me warm inside. It was a strange feeling...

Arrow hesitantly took my hand and grinned at me. "Thanks for doing this for me..." She whispered.

I glanced away in embarrassment. "No problem..."

I held her hand for as long as I could, enjoying her willingly allowing physical contact.

"You ok? Your hands are sweaty." She asked a bit into the movie.

I nervously laughed. "No, I'm fine."

Arrow chuckled and set the now empty bag of popcorn aside. She leaned her head against my shoulder in a care-free manor as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

My heart raced inside of me, my eye wide and not even fixated on the screen. My thoughts were spinning around wildly in excitement. Oh man, oh man, oh man. I found myself grinning ear to ear. Part of me wished I had actually payed attention to the movie, but with Arrow leaning on my shoulder, I couldn't see, hear, think or do anything.

"Do you like the movie?" Arrow whispered sleepily in the dark room.

"Y-yes, movie are quite strange and more complex than I expected." I responded quickly. I wanted to just kiss her and tell her everything, but I knew that would destroy everything.

As the movie stretched on, Arrow got sleepier, which made no sense to me since it was day. Maybe it was the dark that made humans sleepy. She slowly slouched over more and more to the point she was laying on my chest.

Don't. Move. A muscle. I instructed. Don't. Move...

Her eyes were barely open as if she was over halfway to sleeping. "Bill?" She murmured quietly.

"Y-yes A-Arrow?" I stuttered.

"You don't mind me laying on you...?" Her voice came out drowsy.

"N-not at all..." What's wrong with you, Bill? I asked myself. Get a hold of yourself!!!

Arrow sighed and wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into my stomach.

I was almost terrified that she would hear my heart beating so rapidly in my chest. This feeling was unsettling but also amazing. I didn't want to breathe so she could just sleep on me forever.

I could feel her slow rhythmic breathing rising and falling against me. I should watch movies more often. I didn't give her a spiked drink or anything...maybe she was finally letting go?

"Arrow..." I muttered quietly. "I-" I caught myself quickly, regretting even speaking. She's asleep... It doesn't matter! I assured myself. I was doing this all wrong. I scooted her closer so her body was curled up against me. It was the most peaceful moment of my life. I looked up and smiled when I saw the scene we had reenacted. There was the girl, Rose, and the guy she liked, Jack, holding her up so she could stand at the edge of the ship.

I lowered my gaze, a small smile on my face. I leaned over, and kissed her cheek, ever so lightly. I stood there, admiring her and rested my head up against the fore board. I had never felt so at peace. I closed my eyes slowly. Maybe the darkness was effecting me too...

I know, this chapter was shorter than others but wasn't this adorable?! >//u//<