Chapter 59

Eleanor's POV

Waking up was like waking up in a bed of beautifully smelling and soft flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it was Bill. I smiled, thinking about him and how everything was actually working out and fitting in place. I curled up tighter against him and kissed his chest. "Morning..." I whispered.

Bill cracked his eye opened and a small smirk crossed his face. "Morning." He replied and went to lean up, but I stayed drowsily lying on top of him. "I gotta get up and change, I have-"

"Busy, busy, busy." I interrupted him, slightly shocked at his hurried tone.

Bill rolled his eye. "That's life. We also fell asleep while the party went on so I'm going to have to clean everything up today."

I let out an exhausted groan and sat up, brushing my lips lightly across his nose. "Kay, kay." I hopped off of him and brushed out the cream colored dress I had slept in last night. I looked over at Bill and laughed to myself, remembering having to yank that shirt off of him. Bill hastily pulled his bow-tie off and tossed it onto the ground and tugged at his white undershirt.

"I really hate sleeping in day clothes..." Bill muttered as he unbuttoned the now too worn-out shirt.

For a moment, I didn't realize I was staring like an idiot until he shed it off and I blinked, turning on my heel.

"Aw," Bill crooned, "what is it? Can't handle my sexy body?" He asked teasingly.

My face flushed and I clenched my fists by my side before letting out a long angry sigh. I turned back around, a playful scowl on my face. "Yes."

Bill blinked in surprise, leaning on the bed, showing off - of course. "Oh, really? How great to know."

I would eventually adjust fully to his perverted teasing and jokes. I nodded, averting my eyes and began to walk out.

"Wait!" Bill called.

I stopped walking, wanting to get out while I could so I could pretend I had myself under control. "What...is it?" I breathed steadily, but a smile forced its way on my face.

"What if I get stuck in my shirt again?" He asked quite pitifully.

I blew out my cheeks, swallowing hard. "You won't." I forced myself to try to turn, but Bill raced to my side like lighting, grabbing my wrist. "Bill, you are so freaking desperate!" I exclaimed, but a laugh was building up inside of me.

Bill's gaze flicked to the side for a moment before meeting mine again. "So what?!"

I exhaled softly and hugged him. "I hate you." I growled and Bill chuckled and drew a hand carefully across my head and I spoke. "So, today's a big day? You wearing another suit or something? I'll admit; you look really good in black."

Bill nodded smugly. "Help me pick one out."

"This may be your lamest excuse for me to stay with you yet." I spat, but it didn't come out harsh like I wanted.

Bill shrugged. "Anything works for me." Bill opened up the closet again. "Okey dokey," Bill said, clapping his hands together. "Help me choose my suit out." He began skimming the choices (which honestly didn't have a great variety).

I stood in silence for only a second.

"Stop admiring my body and help!" Bill shouted even though I wasn't... or maybe I was? God, I was losing it.

I punched his side and began looking around. "Black suit, black suit, black suit. Wow. I wonder..." I took one off. "How about this rare black suit." I told him sarcastically.