ʝυѕт δєѕтιиу ρℓαуιиg

Originally, this is was supposed to be a Jelsa one shot book. So obviously the main characters will be Jack and Elsa. But there will be a few other Disney and Dreamworks characters that will be the main character because it is now a one shots book of many other ships like tadahoney, tadaelsa, jarida, mericcup, etc.

I put which are the main character in the short description part of the chapter/one-shot, which can be found on the very beginning of each chapter. I'll also put the Ship name on the chapter title so y'all wouldn't have a hard time trying to find it.

Some of these are also just excerpts from my nonexistent books. So don't be shocked if you'll see a whole part that only contains a scene without a plot.

I don't own any characters from those stories except of course the ones I made up.

But I have to warn you some one shot stories will include some not so happy ending. Don't hate me for that, peace XD

and also some harsh language so if you see those you've been warned.

And another thing, some one shots here are my other book sequels. It'll indicate the book that I made a sequel to.

P.s. don't expect much on my sequels cause I am not really fond of making those. But if you really wanna know what happened next from that book, well, be my guest.

That is all, enjoy reading and if you like a one shot just click the vote button or maybe leave a comment to let me know what you think about it.

And the one that has the most vote might have a part two or maybe even become a book.