3

Somewhere in Vahtangon..

Rivean was sitting peacefully going through his next potions when a sudden earthquake bolted up all his carefully kept books and bottles filled with concoctions.

Eyes blazing with fury at the disrespect of disturbing a High Sage,he rushed out keeping his hand on the sheath of his dagger.

  The Palace walls of Vahtangon fort were built with heavy steel concealed with magic and all members strictly guarded the palace and encompassing mountainous region. The heavily guarded thick forest trees and the canopy of the leaves hid most of the region with little to no amounts of sunlight  lighting the dark region.The whole area was surrounded by mountains and through the chasm in one of the mountains ran the Triveti River separating the palace and the forest.  the palace was isolated  , not seen by the human eyes.

 Rivean's room was on the top floor of the side wing of the palace.The purest and quietest compared to the other areas.This side of the palace was reserved for just him and Niveana , his twin sister.Only these two were allowed to pass the heavy stone doors kept locked at all times.In fact the whole wing was shut and no means of any intruder could cross the halls ,having enough energy to burn a mere mortal.

It was imperative that nothing should ever happen to the underground room where He was kept or else..blood would be everywhere.That is why only the twins were allowed ,being the closest to Him.Because they knew if something happened and He woke up , the peace that was maintained for so long would be lost and a dark age will rise and annihilate the entire existence of every living being.

Its been so long since anyone talked about it or even thought about it.But the walls chanted the story for anyone to hear ,about Him who lost his will to live waiting forever for the one being that was everything.

Shaking his head of the past memories Rivean searched for the cause of disturbance stopping abruptly on the stairs leading to the basement and turned to his right , seeing a shadow near the window.It was already too dark outside and nothing was clear.Drawing out his dagger with studded rubies, emphasizing its magical properties to cut through anything and paralyzing the victim , he drew nearer to the offender.As he came closer the aura of red surrounding the shadow glowed more bright .The wind was suddenly howling and more ferocious, warning Rivean of the danger standing before him.The long silver hair shined in the dark .The red rubies on the dagger started falling down, announcing Rivean's presence to the intruder .Rivean stared with disbelief at his fallen rubies.It was impossible.The noble dagger had been with his family for years, passed down generation after generation and for it to disintegrate this way could only mean..

Suddenly he looked up and the face before him made him stagger and kneel down immediately.

The single red tear flowing down his right cheek out of those red eyes made Rivean shrink in fear but he wasn't able to take his eyes away from the sight in front of him.

Captured by the beauty and the power emanating , Rivean stared at its source. Rivean could not decide if it was the presence before him or the tear stained cheek that shocked him more.Those eyes commanded respect and he bowed his head quickly completely ruffled by His presence.

The deep quiet voice then asked one thing in such a low tone and no hint of power but still it managed to shatter Rivean's dagger completely .His eyes widened more in surprise but he kept his head bowed in respect.

"Where is she..?"