20

Vahtangon

Rivean didn't knew how to enter the great chapel where He currently presided.

The loud noises coming from inside could only mean one thing.He had exploded again.For so many weeks since he had awakened,it was near impossible to calm him down.The  jubilation and celebrations at his awakening had quickly quickly turned to fear when he asked about "her". No one had any answers.And that was not what He wanted to hear,may be that is why the two sages who once occupied this great Palace were turned to dust by just a flick of His hand.And that was just the first day.

He was more powerful now than ever before.It was impossible to know what he thought behind that cold beautiful face.That face which instilled fear but still managed to entice you to be close.I had seen it happening more than once in the past few days with my own eyes.He has been worshiped by the sages in these palace walls for over 18 years.Yet they dare not approach him.No one could question His authority.

I cringed again as a loud wail emerged from the closed doors.

He'll lose it again when he hears the information I had just received.Finding all the courage I entered and stopped.

More than 10 bodies of the once alive sages covered the floor lifeless.He sat on his high throne facing the only 4 sages as they begged Him for their life.The sages tried to make the emotional appeal.Idiots.! Didn't they realize till yet.He had no emotions where they were concerned.One sage tried to weasel his way out by running towards me.But before he could take more than a step,he was flying up in the air.He yelped. Silence ensued as his neck twisted violently mid air and his body fell broken to the ground.

The red eyes glowed menacingly.

"Why should you be allowed to live.?" The haunting melodic voice whispered.The silver hair accented the red eyes on that marble face.The thin lips were tightened in a grim line.

"Oh Highest Sage,please forgive us.We tried.We really tried.There's no trace of her.We have searched everywhere and still there's nothing as to where she disappeared." The red eyes narrowed.

The bodies that once had life in them turned to dust within a blink of my eyes.The glowing eyes regarded me then,unfazed by the savagery that had just occurred.

"Rivean."

I took the few steps inside in terror.Bowing my head I paid my respects."High Sage."

"Any news..?"

I gulped fearing his reaction at the piece of this new information.I didn't raise my head.Gazing in those red eyes was enough to panic me.I couldn't look at him again even when I wanted to get lost in the beauty of them.

"Our troops have already covered all the grounds from Vahtangon to the borders of the land where the humans live.But we have not been able to detect and unearth the elements that could prove Her existence."

The soundless-ness of anything in the room frightened me.The longer the quietness reigned,the more I was terrified.

"Are you saying you are incapable of finding Her,is that it.?" The displeased voice asked in not more than a whisper but it was enough to make me quiver.

"No-no High Sage.I-Its just that..She has disappeared completely.It feels as if someone doesn't wants Her to be found."

The noise of his light footsteps reached my ears and my body tensed further as he approached.I jerked as one of his hands touched my shoulder lightly."Get up."With that command he walked further into the sea of bodies lying on the ground.

His steps slowed as he turned slowly towards me."I sense Her,I feel Her,Her happiness,Her excitement" his eyes started glowing fiercely "Her fear .Her pain."

My eyes dropped to ground again not withstanding the intensity of that red gaze.

"You are right.Someone's hiding Her.Even though I am aware of Her existence.I cannot reach Her.No matter how hard I try." He closed his eyes and hummed in appreciation.

 "She exists in my consciousness.She glows in Her power.I can taste that delicious radiation she emits.How pure.How ferocious.How Mine."A slow smile decorated that hard face.I gasped at the tranquility I suspected on that face.

The eyes opened again."I have to find Her." A new determination filled that gaze."Open the portal to the All-Seeing Eye."

"What..?No Master,You cannot.The meditation that the All seeing eyes requires cannot be stipulated. No one knows how much time it will take for The Eye to answer your questions."

"There's no other alternative.If someone is indeed hiding Her,then it is only possible for The Eye to locate her.I will do anything to have Her back." Without another word he stalked out the doors."Clean this place up.And prepare for my meditation."

I sighed.Whoever tried to keep Her from Him , better be prepared to face the ruin He'll wreckage on them.

I only hope that She will able to calm this storm that exists in Him.