62

I saw Leann excitedly chattering with Sarah as she helped her in carrying bouquet of roses and other flowers to the room upstairs.I quietly sipped my coffee taking all the jubilation in as they ignored me and went about their business.The whole house was in uproar.An excitement was in the air.The lovers were finally uniting.An air of hope carried on in the main hall.No longer was I the main attraction.

I signaled Martha

"Martha dear do bring me more toast and butter.I am famished.And there's a lot to be done today.You won't want me weak for that,now would you.?"She reddened and hurried to fulfill my order.I found certain change in her.No longer did she look at me.Always keeping her eyes down.This morning I found her waiting for me with her head bowed.Very quietly she uttered "Good morning" and then went about doing her things.

Hmm.Interesting.

Very amiably and hastily she volunteered to complete my orders.Waiting upon me.

"Here." The small voice grabbed my attention and I looked at Martha again."Thank you Martha.You can go now." I dismissed her politely.My gaze again following the chitty chatty pair across from me.Leann was smiling from ear to ear.Even the poker face of Sarah revealed her happiness.Every member was busily preparing the big move of Ravine to Aeran's room.Carrying her personal items and clothes in boxes to be kept in his room.

I knew it already the Great plan of Ravine to fit herself in his room.That's what they were talking about yesterday.Or in this case her begging him and him giving in at last.

My eyes came back to my plate.Very leisurely I picked up the toast and buttered it leisurely.

I took a huge bite and enjoyed the taste.Even this everyday simple breakfast seemed too delicious today.My eyes collided with Aiinata who stood on the far side with Leann and Sarah.She gave me back a confused look.I smirked at her .I knew she wanted to search my eyes for any hint as to what I was planning but I was too guarded about this. Averting my gaze I finished  my breakfast and waited patiently for all of them to evacuate the hall and be where I wanted them to be.His room.Upstairs.For the grand welcome.

Slowly the hall emptied of the people.They were all waiting for Ravine and Aeran to surprise them,wanting to show their acceptance and happiness over this huge change.The pair was absent since this morning.I didn't get a single glimpse of them today.May be they were sent away for this surprise.Such a grand plan.

They should return by now.My eyes zoned on the door as it was  flung open.Ravine with a glow on her face clutching onto a somber Aeran. There was a bounce in her steps today. Aeran stopped suddenly as he saw me.His eyes didn't waver from me.Looking for the forgiveness he came to ask for before.I let him see it all  where he could shove his forgiveness.I moved from him to the blond girl who glared daggers at me.

"Come baby,we should go." She dragged him behind her.His eyes didn't leave mine until he was out of view.

Sighing I got up and started marching up the stairs.Time to get to work.

Humming I gradually climbed up the stairs.I could hear their voices from here.The cheers and the well wishes.

I reached their floor and started moving towards the source of excitement.Shaking my head at their exuberance.It was crowded.It felt as if the whole pack was here to greet the pair.

Idiots.

I shoved the people near me to make my way.They tried arguing but stopped as they saw who it was.They started parting once they knew what was going on.The cheering and shouting subsided slowly and I smirked as I stood at the door to look inside.

"Well well...look who has come to the party.!" The loud cacophony quieted down and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me.The silence.I was getting used to it.