47

A vision of Ma floated before I could touch His hand.

NO.

 A whisper sounded so close to my ears I jerked back out of the daze I was in.

I turned in that direction.

Ma.

That's when I saw her.Walking away from me.I forgot all about the hand and ran after Ma who kept on floating away.

"Ma stop.You are leaving me here again." I shouted out to her.My steps didn't falter as I tried crossing the distance to her..

Suddenly I was no longer in the red haze but the Great Hall .The place where Ma was...

I looked around confused.What's happening..?How am I here..?

I searched about to get a glimpse of Ma.But it appeared as if she had just vanished in thin air.

A scene started unfolding.Right there in center of the Hall.I was transfixed by it.

I gasped as I saw Ma standing in the same position I found her lying in, talking to someone.A cloaked figure.

A lady perhaps.

I couldn't stop the happiness bubbling inside me and with a huge grin on my lips I started forward to greet my Ma , to touch her to prove this illusion to be true.

I took a few steps forward and was thwarted back to my place again.

Ma's back.I can finally be together.Happy thoughts were crossing my head.Ma's alright.I can be with her again.Then what was that strange dream about her leaving me..?

With light heart I tried again and again.

An invisible wall separated us and no matter how hard I tried I was always pushed back to my original position.All my attempts proved futile.I couldn't get any closer to them.Why..?

I shouted out her name .She didn't hear me.I called out to her again but nothing.

Is my voice not audible enough.I shouted again a little louder .She carried on as if not realizing I am there.Can't she see me..?

What's wrong here..?

I stopped trying to break the wall.I stood still and focused on what was happening.

Ma was still engrossed in conversation with this cloaked figure.

Her mouth kept on pressing tightly.I knew that look.This meant only one thing.She wasn't liking what this cloaked figure was telling her..and was about to snap .What are they talking about..??

Ma's eyes flashed silver .The cloaked figure took a few steps back as if scared.Ma's angry.What made her so..?

I tried again to pass the invisible wall but was thrust back again.

A shuffling noise had Ma looking towards the window .Another silhouette of a person started forming .Who was that..?

Whatever was coming wasn't good.I could feel it.It was in the air.

Ma raised her hand and cast her spell making the image diminish as quickly as it was forming.Taking this as advantage , the other cloaked figure rushed towards Ma with a shining object in hands.A pointed edge.

A knife.No..Ma ..

"Look out Ma..." I screamed.

Ma turned her head as if she heard.May be she did.

It was too late.With a violent force the knife was thrust into Ma.One time.Two time.Three.

A painful wail escaped Ma's lips and I hurled my body forward in the wall and was thrown back with as much force.I fell down.Not letting it deter me I got up.

"Ma.." I screamed at the top of my lungs."Someone save her."I called for help,waiting for a miracle to happen.

Ma dropped down as if dead.Falling with her face down.

No..no..no.... Ma...I rushed towards her but was pushed backwards again.No..Ma.....Tears were flowing down my eyes.Cruel..Cruel..Don't let her die please...I pleaded .Someone listen to me please.

Ma's body started disappearing.Her skin melting and the vapors vanishing in the air.

My eyes caught a movement.I saw the cloaked figure turning towards the door and running out with another figure.

A woman.

I stared apprehensively at their departure.The cloak..why did it have the pack's symbol ..?

My shocked eyes widened more.

They killed her. Just like that .....thrashed my world.

Took my Ma from me.

Why would they do that..?How can they do that..?? How can someone be capable to end someone's life.?What did I do so wrong that they have to resort to this..? No there must be something I must have done.But WHAT...??

"Why was Ma punished for my sins..?" I whispered not understanding the great plan of Life.

The Great Hall started dimming and I was left out in the open.Near my Ma's garden.I looked at the dried herbs cloaked in darkness.

I riveted my gaze from them and looked up at the sky. There was only darkness today,no stars or the moon to give brighten the dark.

The dark started filling me up.Engulfing me whole.Pouring more anger to the fueled fire burning inside.

"WHAT WAS SO ATROCIOUS DONE BY US ..?? WHY WERE WE PUNISHED..?? HOLY MOTHER WHY WAS THIS WRITTEN FOR US.. FOR MY MA.. FOR ME... WHAT CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY US...?TELL ME..?"

I shouted out seeking the cure to my wounds. But no answer came.Mother Nature had nothing to say to us. 

LIKE ALWAYS... SILENCE....

"FINE.KEEP YOUR SILENCE HOLY MOTHER.I DON'T NEED ANY MORE ANSWERS.I DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU."

"I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ANY LONGER"

They took my Ma and you didn't stop them Holy Mother.

Unforgivable.

I wiped away the few tears that had escaped.I have no need for them now.

I'll not let anyone hurt me .No one deserves that power now.I'll make sure of that.

My whole arm started burning crimson.The tattoos shining more and giving it a deep blood color. An unidentified emotion took place,one I was beginning to warm up to.A feeling I couldn't have thought possible I had in me ,in some world away.

Anger.PURE ANGER.

So much of it.It clouded my vision.

Soul encompassing rage crossing all limits.All those rules which were engraved in me by my Ma were suddenly meaningless.

The small part of my heart was still fighting to not let go all the good that Ma instilled in me but the larger part filled with revenge against all hatred this world dealt my Ma and me with , conquered .For all the suffering and the tears my Ma had to shed in my stead, they'll all pay for it.

For every single drop .

And you won't stop me either, Holy Mother.I won't let you.

I vow to make them pay for their sins.

"I AM COMING BACK .YOU HAD MY LOVE NOW HAVE MY WRATH ."

I looked back at our home but she was not there inside.Blackness started surrounding me clouding anything I could see .I let it grow inside until I was full of it.

My eyes felt heavy and it was difficult to keep them open..Until and unless I make the one who killed my Ma suffer .I won't stop.

Ma.. they snatched you away from me .

They destroyed my life now its their turn.

I'll do everything in my power to make them pay for what they did, for even thinking about it..Ma.

To find the murderer who snatched every chance of happiness I ever had and ever will.I'll find you even if I have to move Heaven and Hell.

With this I fell back in the darkness letting it enter my being.