55

AERAN

Aeran why the fuck are you in such a rush.?

I ran ignoring Rave's ranting for the sixth time.Can't he fucking get a hint sometimes..?

Slow down dammit.!

I can't.

I ran faster.My paws digging harder into the ground,leaving their imprints .I have to go back home.

After the witch had come back I had wanted to follow her inside.

Why..?

May be to get a chance to talk to her.May be to smooth things over with Granna present there.May be touch her again,if she allows.It gave me  peace as none I have felt before.Just being near her.

But when have things gone the way I wanted them to.Dad had wanted me  to patrol the borders myself.Even though I wanted to protest this direct order,I relented when I caught real worry in his tone.Something was brewing and dad was more paranoid than ever.The mantra instilled in me from birth..

        FAMILY BEFORE SELF

 ..had me once again turning away from what I really wanted.I have always been happy to ignore my personal feelings and just serve my pack,my family.It gave me as sense of  satisfaction.I was to rule this pack someday so yes I have to put them first before anything else.Even myself.They depended on me to protect them,to keep them safe.This was the first time I wanted to give my pack a backseat.And for what..?

To have  a chance to talk to her..?

What was this urgency..this hurry to be near her.?

So I had pushed myself harder than before to complete my task and return back as soon, to where I really wanted to be.Home.

I don't know what was happening to me.My wolf was more jubilant than I had ever felt .Yipping and excited.Never have I felt this complete freedom.This sense of complete bliss that flowed in me.Even with Ravine. Why does that witch's face shines behind my eyes.?That puzzled me most.

 Isn't Ravine my most important person..?  

No. My wolf answered.Yeah I know your feelings on the topic.Please resume your running and let me think here.

Is that how having a true mate feels.?Am I really considering that witch as my mate.?

Yes.

Irritated at my wolf's answer again,I let it enjoy the freedom it had.My body flying in the woods.Springing up and down.The trees blurring past me.My senses on high alert.

Near.Fast.

It's never a good idea to let my wolf take over.

The Pack house loomed in the distance.My steps became bigger and I continued sprinting towards my destination.

Her scent invaded my senses before I could reach her.It was all I could feel around me.And I slowed my steps substantially.My eyes closed automatically.Letting only her scent direct me.

Delicious.Want.

I nodded my head in agreement.The most fragrant scent.So pure.

I was changing before I could comprehend it.Before I could control it.Dazed I didn't stop my ascend towards the house.

It called me strongly.

The fact that I was buck naked not registering in my deranged head.No , drugged head.Drugged and full of her scent.

I heard a shriek going on my left,ignoring it I went on following that savory scent..

"Aeran.?"

Mate.My mate.Go.

I went on completely oblivious to the wide eyed stares I was receiving.The hushed whispers and the dreamy sighs.I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Aeran.?" A pair of hands shook me and I opened my eyes to growl at the intruder.

Rave. "Get your hands off me before I tear them out." I was as surprised as Rave at the anger I felt.

Rave took his hands off me immediately.He took a step back aware of his Alpha's order.Showing his hands,palms out trying to placate this sudden anger .

I started to shake my head,still confused.I tried clearing my head from the fog it was under."W-What..?"

I looked at Rave as he caught a pair of shorts in his hands someone threw at him.He held them to me with his outstretched hands."Dude..It's already enough that two girls fainted .I don't think Aunt Sarah will appreciate it  as much like them, if you roam around naked in the main house."

I frowned.

Naked.?What the hell is he talking about..?

I looked down.My eyes widening.

Quickly I snatched the shorts and pulled them up. Embarrassed.

That has never fucking happened before.What the fuck is wrong with me..?

"Were you really in that much of a rush that you forgot to even cover your tidbits..?" Rave laughed."Now that I think about it "that" wasn't a "tidbit" from any angle."He continued snickering at my expense."I can understand their" he pointed his thumb behind him " shock."

I wanted to punch him but refrained , looking around for the possible victims who witnessed my shameful behavior. I relaxed. There was no one in sight.Mom will have my hide if she ever gets a wind of this.

Before further ado I grabbed Rave's collar "Don't ever fucking repeat this to anyone." He smirked.When I narrowed my eyes at him,he understood the seriousness of the situation.He lost  the amusement."And make sure no one repeats it as well." I raised a brow at him implying the need to have the lips of the others sealed as well.

After all I am supposed to be the Alpha of this Pack.It won't do good at all for the future  Alpha's image.The embarrassment of everyone knowing about it would surely kill me.

I stalked to the door .Really trying to ignore Rave's laughter behind me.The benefit of being my childhood friend.

Asshole.

I resumed my search again.Not heeding Martha's call for me to cover my naked upper half and come to eat. She should have seen me a couple of minutes ago.I laughed at that.

I charged up the stairs,skipping the steps .I breathed deeply as her scent surrounded me again.It was more stronger here on the first floor.

Strange.

What was she doing here..?

I stopped confused but thinking better of it continued on shaking the worry off.

I smiled as I reached my floor.I hastened my steps to the door of the room.I whiffed the air.Her scent was no longer as strong as it was supposed to be..?

I opened the door slowly.The usual dark room greeted me.The smile melted on my face.

Hunh.?