53

IN VAHTANGON

A roar like no else I had ever heard bounced around in the halls of the castle.

Oh shit.!

It must be Him.

I ran out the room crossing the corridors at a fast speed to reach Him.

The portal to the All seeing Eye.

I reached as the roar continued on more ferociously. I ducked as something came out in my direction.I turned back to look at it.My eyes widened at what I saw.The shock clear.I don't believe it.

The golden translucent orb of the All Seeing Eye.

How is it possible..?

It took more than a thousand years to build this magnificent invention.The numbers of lives lost to create it.The resources used to complete it.All the hard work gone to waste.But what was more shocking was the fact that someone could do it.

Someone could annihilate the force of All Seeing Eye.

He was capable of destroying the power that held the souls of many captive.If he could defeat the most powerful Sages through the centuries who had given up their own life force in the development of the All seeing eye then He had the potential to do anything.

And I mean anything.

Not even his own father could show disrespect to the All seeing eye who always tested the ones who dared to stand before it.So how could he..

Another bellow shook the foundation.I gathered all my courage  and proceeded to enter,risking my life and all the others present in the castle.

I stumbled at the other pieces scattered on the ground.It felt as if  a hurricane had passed through this place.Everything was scattered and destroyed in such a condition that there was no hope of it ever being connected back the way it was ,ever again.I gulped as I saw tear marks  on the wall.There was blood droplets on the floor.What the hell happened here..?

Suddenly he was there standing before me.

Without any warning I was hefted up in the air.His hand tightening around my throat.

The red flashing dangerously.

As soon ,I was flying in the air.I crashed against the wall.I gasped at the pain engulfing my body.No sooner had I managed to get up that I saw him nearing.I stood up with the support of the wall and  plastered myself to it in fear as his figure became closer.

His hair was disheveled.His fingers bloody.Red tears streaked down both the eyes.And continued flowing.The robe all torn apart.His pale upper  body visible.Many ribbons of blood marking it.The glittering  illuminated his now red hued skin ,unmistakable in this dark place.

Jerking me up by my collar he demanded.The cold red eyes shining ruthlessly.I looked at those eyes and averted my gaze to ground immediately unable to stare at Him.Not really willing to see the depths of Hell I saw in them.

"Find her.Do everything it takes.Cross all the boundaries....but bring her back to me."

The icy tone demanded.And I could do no more than nod my head in desperation.

His power made me weak.The intensity of his radiance blinding me, with him being so close.

He let go.I sagged back to the ground again.His angry stride still making me flinch with every step.

I have to find Her.

Before He kills us all.