73

I had just reached the stairs when I felt him again.His hand gripped mine again.I tried  jerking my hand free from his hold.He tightened it further.

"Your mother raised you really well Zairiya Deno Slavisna. You are a good girl.You always have been.I knew it then.I hurt someone like you I'll never be happy ever again."

His broken voice made something clench inside me."Still I'll keep on trying to  search for that happiness.And that will finally make me happy ."

I started to go when those whispered words reached me."Will you never forgive me.?"

I wanted to shout "no" nothing you do can ever make me forgive me. But something made me pause.

"If you cannot then kill me here and now.For you ,who keeps on boiling in anger,I am ready to die each night if it could appease that fire even a little bit."

My heart stopped beating at his words.

Scary.That's what he is.

I tried again to free myself from his hold.I didn't want to be near him.I wanted to be as far away as possible.Because he was making me feel again.All those things I buried with my Ma.

Suddenly I was pushed to the wall and he was there ..so close.Right before me.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening.He was kissing me.I was stupefied. Frozen to place.His lips were touching me.The kiss was soft as he pressed more urgently.I gasped and he took advantage as his tongue entered my mouth.My hands hung limply on my side.The shock was making me immobile.His hands found purchase on the wall behind me,caging me in efficiently.His body so close.My heart thumped faster.I could hear it beating. Wait. Was it even mine.?Or was it his.?

My heart started beating in rhythm with his.And I forgot everything as I started getting lost in him.Once again his magic enthralled me in.Taking me closer and closer.

He jerked back only to wait for me to open my eyes.When did they close.?

I shouldn't have opened them.His hazel eyes had darkened like molten chocolate, sucking me in."Kiss me back."

It wasn't a request but a command.An Alpha's command and I found myself helpless against him.He dived back again.This time there was no softness.Only his passion and aggression igniting him to take what  he wanted.No one was allowed to stand in his way.Not even me.

His body heat surrounded me and provided the warmth I had craved for so long.His delicious scent making my insides quiver.His strong maleness intoxicating me like nothing else.

In no time I was responding to him.My mind turned into a muddled mush.My soul singing.And my heart,it forgot to beat.Time stood still as I allowed him in.I forgot my surroundings.I forgot the world where I hated him.Where he was responsible for all my pain.

I was lost in him.His kiss.His magic.Just like always.

He took his time in kissing me.Not letting me leave.Trying to angle my head this way and that.Not once touching me except his lips that were attached to mine.

Time lost meaning as he showed me the way to a new world I never knew existed.

He reluctantly lifted his head from mine an inch.Still remaining so close.My eyes opened to take in his warm ones.He kept them on me.Searching for something.I didn't knew what.I was still in a daze .There was silence between us.An uncomfortable one.He kept gazing at me and I stared back,not knowing what else to do.My eyes not wanting to leave his sight.A small smile curved his lips.

"I know I did wrong by you,so wrong but I am ready to repent.Whatever it takes.Even if you continue pushing me away I'll stay here.I can have this whole world hate me,push me away but not you.Never you."

He touched his forehead to mine like all those times I saw him doing.

"Now I have behaved like the perfect gentleman these past few days.I have given you space.As much as you wanted." His hands left the wall and caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers.

His hot breath fanning my hair."Now I won't let you run away from me any longer.So be prepared."

He kissed my forehead lingering there for a moment."This wolf is on prowl,my Zairiya and only your scent entices him.I won't let you run any longer."

With that he disappeared .