THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 4 - Rough 1st impressions

Jack's P.O.V

      I conjured enough snow to satisfy Hiccup’s demand, and made my way towards a neighboring island. I flew over large mountains and plains that were very hilly, and green.  I swung my staff and directed numerous snowflakes in different directions. After about an hour of flying and bringing snow to this island I came across the kingdom of Corona. It was very lively and seemed rather crowded. I conjured up a little more snow and let it fall over the kingdom. The townspeople looked up in awe as my masterpieces descended on them. I laughed at their reactions and continued onward. As I flew I couldn’t help but think about what Hiccup had said. “Nightmares huh?” I asked myself. “I really hope that was just a fluke thing, there’s no way Pitch is back. We made sure that he returned to his domain, and stayed there. “ I said to myself. The sun had gone down quicker than I had planned as I made my rounds, and before I knew it I reached a large forest. I flew above the trees as I was deep in thought when suddenly the Moon spoke to me. “Jack.” M.I.M stated. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked up at the Moon. “What?” I exclaimed. “The Man in the Moon hasn’t talked to me since that day at the pond.” I recalled. The moon was full and it was brighter than any other night I had seen. “Yes?” I asked. Manny remained silent, but sent his moonbeams down. They shined towards the east end of the forest and assured me to follow. I followed them until I reached a large tower. The tower seemed idle, and uninhabited. I flew closer and saw that there was a large open window. I pulled back before deciding to enter but M.I.M’s moonbeams gleamed towards the opening. “Alright, alright I’m going.” I huffed as I landed on the window sill. “Hello?” I said rather uncertainly. There was no response so I ventured deeper in the mysterious tower. “Why would Man in Moon want me to come here?” I asked myself as I careful stepped over some sort of hair. “Wait hair?” I said out loud. I looked around to see that hair hung over the pillars and other architecture in the room. “What in the world?” I whispered as I bent down and picked up a strand. “Who’s there?” A high voice asked. I jumped to my feet and readied my staff.  “Depends who’s asking?” I said quite rudely. Suddenly a small reptile like thing came out of the shadows. I bent down and extended my hand towards it. “Hey there little guy.” I greeted as I lowered my staff. “Wow he’s nothing compared to Toothless.” I joked.  “Pascal get back here!” the voice yelled. I turned towards the sound of the voice but as I did something hit my head hard and knocked me out cold.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.