THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 88 - Kozmotis Pitchiner

Jack’s P.O.V

“And we’ll be here.” I added. The shadow was a being that fed off of fear. It will always be around but it must have taken years for it to build up in such a way. After all the shadow found Pitch during the dark ages. From that time period till now is much more than a lifetime. “So really I would be here, the rest of the team wouldn’t” I thought sadly. In the midst of my thoughts I heard Rapunzel. She was comforting Pitch who had just woken up. “Where am I?” Pitch questioned as he sat up. “You’re safe now.” Rapunzel cooed as she placed her hand on him comfortingly. “You! You’re the one who saved me!” Pitch exclaimed as he threw himself at her. I ran forward to help her but quickly stopped once I realized that he was hugging her. Pitch was ever so grateful to her. Tears poured from his eyes as he thanked Rapunzel over and over again. After they separated Pitch turned to me. He looked so sad at the sight of me. “Jack Frost, I’ve wronged you in so many ways.” He cried. Pity washed over me at his words. Pitch was obviously a different man at this point. None of the dirty deeds he performed in the past was his doing, it was the shadow that possessed him, and none of it was his fault. I knelt in front of Pitch and shook his hand. “It’s all water under the bridge.” I chuckled as I gripped his hand and helped him up. He seemed a little wobbly at first but quickly got the feeling back into his legs as he walked around. “I’ve caused such a mess!  I am truly sorry for the trouble I caused you all! Oh I hope your village is alright.” Pitch stated towards Hiccup. “Oh Berk is fine! We’re Vikings, it’s an occupational hazard.” Hiccup laughed. Pitch laughed along with him but stopped once he came across Merida. “Oh no.” Pitch sighed as he placed his hands on his head and leaned back. “The Outcasts are still on the move! I have to stop them before they reach Scotland!” Pitch cried. Merida straightened and shoved her bow away. “Let’s go then.” She sighed. “I can’t fly, and I know Toothless can’t carry more than three people.” I huffed. “I’ll stay. Hiccup and Merida will take Pitch to the Outcasts. He’ll call them off and then everything will be alright again.” Rapunzel explained. Pitch took a step towards her and stared at her hair. “I’m really sorry about what I did.” He apologized as he gestured towards her hair. It was short now, and slightly uneven, but it still looked beautiful to me. “It’s alright I kind of dig the whole brunette thing you know?” I teased as I draped my arm over her. She pushed me away gently and then went towards Pitch. “It’s okay, for compensation can you call off the Outcasts?” She asked nicely. “Of course! They need to be stopped before it’s too late!” Pitch exclaimed. Rapunzel thanked him and then gestured towards Toothless, but Pitch instantly cringed. “Don’t worry he’s a smooth rider.” Hiccup stated as he looked between Pitch and Toothless. Pitch gave Hiccup a look of complete disbelief but mounted the over grown lizard anyways. Hiccup and Merida also mounted Toothless which only made the dragon even more annoyed. Toothless visibly rolled his eyes as Hiccup apologized for the extra weight. “Have fun you guys!” I teased as they took off towards the sky, leaving Rapunzel here with me.

I do not own any of these characters. No copyright infringement is intended. All of these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.