THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 11 - Run away with me

“Come on let’s go have some fun.” I stated as I grabbed her arms and pulled her towards the small creek. I tapped the water gently causing it to freeze over. I carefully stepped onto the ice making sure it was stable before I led Rapunzel onto the ice. “It’s so cold!” She shrieked as her feet touched the ice. “It is ice.” I said sarcastically but in return received a shove from Rapunzel. “Hey!” I shouted as I fell on the ice. Rapunzel started to giggle as she offered a hand to help me up. “Sorry.” She apologized. I rolled my eyes as I took her hand and pulled myself up. “Alright close your eyes.” I commanded. “Why?” She asked. “Just do it.” I answered. Rapunzel then closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around herself to keep herself warm. I then took that opportunity to take off into the sky. While I was up there I conjured enough snow to cover the small area. Snowflakes began to fall slowly and soon the once green region turned into a winter wonderland. I landed on the ground once more and called out to Rapunzel. “Alright you can open your eyes now!” I shouted. She opened her eyes and took in the scene. Rapunzel’s eyes widened as she opened her mouth in astonishment. “Jack this is beautiful!” she called back. I flew over to her swiftly. “You think so?” I joked. She nodded her head yes as she tilted her head back to look at the falling snow. A snowflake floated down and landed on her nose causing a wave of delight to wash over her. She started to laugh as she ran off. “Jack come on help me make a snowman!” She shouted as she bent down in the snow and started rolling a large snowball. I just laughed and shook my head as I flew over to her. We spent a long time playing in the snow until we were interrupted by a loud scream. “RAPUNZEL?!” Gothel screamed from the tower. Rapunzel automatically jumped at the voice. “Oh no Jack what do we do?” Rapunzel asked me. “I need to get you to the Pole.” I answered in my head. “Run away with me.” I offered as I took her hands in mine. “What?!” She exclaimed. “Rapunzel where are you?!” Gothel shouted. “You don’t deserve to be locked away like that.” I explained. She lowered her head as I continued. “I can protect you from whatever it is you’re scared of, I can take you to the lights, and you just have to believe me.” I tried. A loud crashing noise was heard from the tower then suddenly Pascal flew out of the window and came crashing down. “Pascal!” Rapunzel cried. I quickly flew into the air and caught him. “Gotcha!” I celebrated. I then flew back to Rapunzel and gave her Pascal. “So how about it?” I asked. “Alright, but you have to promise me you’ll take me to see the lights.” She begged as she pulled on my sleeve. “I promise.” I swore. A bright smile appeared on her face before she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around me. “Thank you!” she thanked as she hugged me. I smiled at her as she pulled away. “Rapunzel?! What in the world are you doing outside of the tower?” Gothel shouted from the tower window. “Time to go!” Rapunzel shouted. “Way ahead of you blondie!” I called back as I pulled out a snow globe from my pocket.  I shook it gently then brought it to my lips. “The North Pole.” I whispered against the glass of the snow globe. I then threw it causing a magic portal to appear. “Come on!” I shouted as I grabbed Rapunzel’s hand and pulled her into the portal. “Rapunzel where are you going!? Nooooo!” Gothel cried. “Don’t worry mother I’ll be back soon!” Rapunzel called as the portal closed and we disappeared.

 These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all characters are owned by either Disney or Dreamworks.