THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 54- Scheming

Far below the Earth, Pitch and Gothel were arguing amongst themselves. “What do you mean you no longer have control of him?!” Gothel exclaimed. “Your flower healed his broken heart!” Pitch shouted.  “So we’ll just have to break it again!” Gothel huffed. “It’s not that simple!” Pitch shouted. Gothel leaned back in the chair she had designated as her own, in Pitch’s lair. “Were you at least able to kill the boy?” Gothel asked. Pitch remained silent. “I’m waiting.” Gothel said with thinning patience. “No you’re blasted daughter healed him too!” He screamed causing the lights to flicker on the globe that they sat in front of.  “Rapunzel is becoming a problem.” Pitch huffed. “Then think of a way to bring her back to me.” Gothel demanded. “She is in love with Frost; we can use that to our advantage.” Pitch realized. Gothel straightened slightly. “Her birthday is going to be in a week, before that wretched Guardian took her away from me, she asked me to take her to the kingdom.”Gothel explained. “He will take her there.” Gothel stated. “And we will be there waiting.” Pitch laughed evilly.  “We will make it look like Jack has betrayed her.” Pitch started. “And then poor little Rapunzel will have a broken heart, and have no other choice but to come crawling back to mommy.” Pitch added as he walked behind Gothel and placed his hands on her shoulders. “And you will take care of the Guardian?” Gothel asked.  “Yes, he will be again under my control.” Pitch answered. “What of the Viking and the Scot?” Gothel questioned. “I will have the Outcasts take care of them while we are dealing with Rapunzel and Jack.” Pitch explained.  “This could work.” Gothel laughed. “Of course it will.” Pitch stated.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.