THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 83- Show Off

Jack’s P.O.V

It was the most glorious sight to wake up to. Rapunzel was hovering over me in her worried way. Her bright green eyes poured into mine, and then surprisingly she kissed me. By the tone and pace of her voice I could tell that this wasn’t the moment to waste time asking questions, so I obeyed her and quickly put my staff together. She took my hand and I carried her up in the air to overlook the battle. “He’s up!” Merida shouted. Hiccup smiled and waved at me. Even during battle he was still such a goof. “No!” Pitch roared as he glanced my way. “Sorry to foil your plans Pitch but this story doesn’t end with you on top.” I commented smugly. Pitch only laughed in response as he lifted his arms skyward. Almost instantly an army of fearlings appeared. They were all in different shapes and sizes. The fearlings were in the shapes of horses to dragons, and even to bears which made this battle even more fearful.  “Hiccup!” I shouted. The Viking quickly turned to me in response. “Take Merida to the ground!” I instructed. Hiccup did so as I set Rapunzel down as well. “You two need to fight in the ground. Hiccup and I will fight in the air. We need to ground Pitch. Once we do that Merida need to insure that he stays down. Rapunzel will then swoop in and heal him.” Hiccup quickly stated. “Alright on it!” Merida and Rapunzel both exclaimed in unison as the high fived one another.  “You ready?” Hiccup asked me with a slight chuckle. “More than I’ll ever be. You think you can keep up?” I asked smugly. “I don’t maybe, but the real question is; can you?” Hiccup asked as Toothless and he took off into the air faster than anything I had ever seen. “Show off.” I chuckled to myself. From that point it was just constant chaos. Fearlings came pouring in without any break. It was beginning to become difficult to fight them off while Pitch was lingering in the shadows.  “It’s just like the last battle on Berk huh?” Hiccup asked as he flew past me. “Almost, let’s just hope it’s no exactly the same.” I laughed. “That’s right because if it was that would involve me dying!” Hiccup snapped. “You’re still not over that?” I teased. “You killed me!” Hiccup scoffed.  “You’re lucky that’s the worst thing I did to you!” I laughed. Suddenly Hiccup went silent and pondered the statement I had just quipped. “That was a dirty joke wasn’t it?” Hiccup asked. “You’re too slow Hiccup! You better pick up the pace and learn how to keep up!” I exclaimed as I flew past him and blasted through a line of fearlings. “Show off!” Hiccup shouted in the distance.

I do not own any of these characters. No copyrightinfringement is intended. All of these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.