THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 23 - Hurt feelings

Merida’s P.O.V

“There’s that walking snow cone.” I scorned to myself. Once we landed I immediately charged him. “Wow what’s your problem frizz ball?” Jack questioned as he pointed his staff at me. “You left me back there! What if I got ambushed?!” I shouted. “But you didn’t right?” Jack stated slyly. I groaned in frustration and raised my bow. “Everything is a joke to you isn’t it?!” I shouted as I pointed the arrow at him. ”Whoa let’s calm down here.” Rapunzel stated calmly as she stepped in between Jack and I. Jack gently pushed her out of the way and glared at me. “Not everything.” Jack stated as he pointed his staff at me threateningly. “Why I am I burdened with such a curse?!” I groaned. “What curse?” Hiccup asked. “The curse of seeing him!” I shouted as I threw my bow on the ground and stormed off. “Merida!” Hiccup shouted in anger. I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see Hiccup with an upset look on his face. “Why would he be upset about this?” I asked myself. “That was low.” Hiccup stated. I glanced towards Jack who had his head hung low causing his hair to cover his eyes. Rapunzel reached out to him to comfort him but he pushed her away and flew off. “Jack?!” Hiccup shouted. I turned around and walked back to Hiccup. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “What’s wrong?! Are you joking right now? You have no idea how low that was.” Hiccup explained. “You knew that he wasn’t believed in before, he was all alone for over 300 years!” Hiccup shouted. “I’ve never seen him this angry before.” I thought to myself. “I forgot.” I stated. “You forgot.” Hiccup sighed as he shook his head. “Come on let’s go find him.”

Theses characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.