THE BIG FOUR STORY:Chapter 19 - Explainations

Jack's P.O.V

“What’s his problem?” Merida asked as I left. “They wouldn’t understand.” I thought to myself as I leaned on my staff and stared into the fire. “Before he was a Guardian no one could see him.” Hiccup stated. “Oh yeah he told me that before.” Rapunzel said. “So no one believed in him?” Merida asked. Hiccup nodded his head yes then turned to me. I shook my head and looked back at the fire. “That must have been so lonely.” Rapunzel exclaimed. “I don’t need any of your pity.” I murmured. “What was that?” Merida asked me. I scoffed and didn’t answer her. “Pitch was invisible to almost everyone too.” Hiccup added. “So Pitch was just like Jack?” Merida questioned. I gripped my staff tight in anger and slammed it onto the floor causing a cold wind to blow through the room. “I am nothing like Pitch.” I stated. “Relax she didn’t mean it like that.” Hiccup stated. Rapunzel stood up and walked over to me. She looked me over then pulled me into a hug. I returned the hug and sighed. “You aren’t anything like Pitch, Jack you are a Guardian. “ Hiccup comforted. “I know I’m sorry Hiccup it’s just that-“ I tried. “Don’t worry about it.” Hiccup interrupted. “So what exactly happened between you two?” Merida asked me. “Before I was believed in he offered me a proposition. He asked me to join him; together we would make everyone believe in us. Pitch wanted to be feared by all, but that isn’t what I wanted.” I explained. “That’s an interesting story.” Merida sighed. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “What are you going to do about your Mom?” Hiccup asked Merida. “Hopefully my absence will give her enough time to change her mind.” Merida answered. “Oh so your Mother is the one who keeps you on a leash?” I teased. Merida rolled her eyes at me. “Basically.” She answered. I chuckled softly at her answer.  “What is it you want your Mom to change her mind about?” Rapunzel asked. “She wants me to marry a stranger.” She explained. Hiccup frowned and clenched his fists. “And exactly who are you being forced into marrying?” I asked Merida. “I don’t even know.” She answered. “Well don’t worry once he gets to know you he’ll be running for the hills.” I teased. “I wish.” Merida sighed. “So Hiccup what do you think she should do?” I asked knowing he was upset with the subject. “She shouldn’t marry him.” He stated simply. Merida suddenly sat up straighter and stared softly at Hiccup. “Wow they are blind.” I laughed to myself. “I don’t think you should marry a stranger either. Every girl deserves to find their own Prince Charming.” Rapunzel stated. Merida and Rapunzel exchanged looks then laughed softly. “What?” I asked the two girls. “Oh nothing a boy would understand.” Merida laughed. “Oh I see.” I said as I shook my head. “Jack!” North called from the Globe control board. I flew over to him quickly. “What is it?” I asked. “Some of the lights are flickering. They’re close to going out.” North stated as he pulled a lever and pressed a couple buttons. “Nightmares?” I asked. “Most likely.” North answered. “What’s going on?” Hiccup asked. “We think we have found where some of the nightmares are.” I answered. “Well let’s go then.” Merida stated as she swung her bow over her shoulder. “Right.” I stated. “North where’s the location?” I asked. “ Burgess.” He answered. “What?” I exclaimed. “Jack this could be a trap, be careful.” North stated as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head yes then made my way to the others. “We need to go to Burgess.” I stated. “Let’s go.” Hiccup stated as he mounted Toothless. Merida climbed on behind him and readied her bow. “Want to ride with me Punzie?” I offered Rapunzel. “Sure!” Rapunzel accepted. “Hold on tight.” I stated as I wrapped my arms around her and flew out the large opening in the ceiling. Hiccup, Merida, and Toothless followed us out of the building and into the sky. “Hey wind!” I called. “Take me home!” I demanded. Suddenly the wind picked up and launched Rapunzel and I. Toothless was fast enough to keep up and in a matter of time we reached Burgess.

 These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.