THE BIG FOUR STORY:Chapter 43 - Wanna play a game?

Hiccup's P.O.V

“Merida get Rapunzel out of here.” I demanded. Merida stared at me worryingly but still obeyed me. “Punzie let’s go.” Merida stated as she tugged on her arm.

“Aw but the party is just getting started!” Jack whined as he flew at the girls. Merida raised her bow at him. Her hands were shaking; Merida was always calm when she shot. “Breath, Merida.” I stated. She inhaled deeply then exhaled. “Jack get back or so help me I will shoot you.” Merida warned.  “Oh is that a threat? I honestly wasn’t expecting that this early in the game.” Jack laughed. “This isn’t a game Jack.” Merida warned. Jack stuck his free hand in his pocket and smirk mischievously. “Oh but it is Red.” Jack exclaimed as he slammed his staff hard on the ground causing the temperature to drop even lower. I mounted Toothless quickly and we made our way closer towards the girls. Rapunzel used her hair almost like a whip to fight Jack off but he dodged with ease. Merida released her arrows rapidly until she reached back in her quiver and found that there were none left. “Hiccup I’m all out here!” Merida shouted. “Toothless take care of Jack.” I ordered knowing how much he loved to fight with him. I smoothly unhooked myself from the harness and jumped off of him as he ran at Jack. As I made my way to the girls I saw Toothless pin Jack to the ground with his front legs. He roared in his face to warn him. Jack blew a blast of ice at Toothless but he pulled back just in time. “What do we do Hiccup? We can’t hurt him.” Rapunzel stated. “I know, I know here let me think.” I exasperated. “Blasted, overgrown lizard!” Jack shouted as he continued his battle with Toothless. Jack wrestled with Toothless and they both exchanged shots at one another of ice and plasma blasts. “We need to regroup!” Merida concluded. “I’m out of arrows, and Rapunzel’s pan is gone!” Merida exclaimed. “Alright um…you two go back to the village and regroup. I’ll stay here with Toothless; we will fend off Jack as long as we can.” I concluded. “No way are we leaving you here.” Merida stated. “She’s right we can’t just leave you here to fight off Jack.” Rapunzel added. “We don’t have time to argue! Please just go to the village and hurry.”  I begged. “Fine but so help me Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III is I come back and you aren’t in one piece, there will be hell to pay.” Merida said sternly as she kissed me quickly and left with Rapunzel.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.