THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 34 - Ghost ships

Jack's P.O.V

I flew towards the strange ships with great speed. They seemed liked normal Viking ships to me. I landed on the deck of one the ships. I looked around expecting to see some people working on deck to steer or something. “Where is everyone?” I thought to myself as I walked up and down the ship searching for someone. “It’s almost like a ghost ship.” I whispered. “Not quite.” A rough voice laughed. I turned toward the voice with my staff raised. “We meet again Jack.” Pitch greeted. “What’s going on Pitch?” I asked as I backed up a bit. Pitch raised his arms and laughed evilly. “Don’t you see Jack; I’ve made a few new friends.” Pitch stated. Suddenly the deck filled in with large warriors from Outcast Island. “Well that’s a good start Pitch.”  I teased. Pitch shot me a displeased look. “Poor little Jackie all alone once more.” Pitch stated as he circled me. “I’m not alone.” I barked. “Oh that’s right I almost forgot, you’ve gone and found yourself three new mortal friends.” Pitch remembered. “Do you even know what you are doing Jack? They are mortals! They will grow up, move on, and soon die. And the worst part they won’t even remember you once you’re gone.” Pitch stated. I lowered my head in realization. “He’s right they’ll forget about me.” I thought to myself. I shook my head in anger. “No you’re wrong!” I shouted as I raised my staff. Suddenly all of the armed outcasts stepped in front of Pitch protecting him. I lowered my staff with a sigh. “That a boy Jackie, it seems your learning to think before you act.” Pitch laughed. “Master Black we are nearing port.” A rough voice stated. “It seems we are limited on time Frost so I’ll make this quick. You need to disband your little team before I destroy everything they know and love, starting with the Viking boy. I’ll destroy his home, and kill all of his beloved dragons.” Pitch threatened. Even though I was usually cold I could feel my blood boil in anger. “Pitch you bastard.” I spat. He grinned and swiftly floated towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. “Perhaps I should take care of the little princess first instead.” I swung my staff at him in anger. “Stay away from Merida!” I shouted. Pitch jumped back away from me. “You think I’m talking about the little Highlander? Oh that is just precious. You don’t know do you?” Pitch questioned. “Know what?” I inquired. Pitch chuckled to himself. “Well it does figure after all she doesn’t know herself.” Pitch commented. “Enough with the mind games Pitch! Just spit it out!” I shouted. “Tsk tsk Frost keep that temper under control, otherwise I won’t be telling you anything.” Pitch warned. I sighed in defeat. “There we go Jackie, now was that so hard?” Pitch stated obviously enjoying himself. “Well the wee Scottish girl isn’t the only one who is a Princess.” Pitch stated. “Rapunzel.” I stated. “Figured it out now have you?” Pitch teased. “She was just a little girl when she was kidnapped from her family and taken to a tower hidden in the forest.” Pitch explained. “She’s the Lost Princess!” I shouted in realization. Pitch smirked at me. “Bingo!” He laughed. “So Gothel really isn’t her Mother?” I asked. “What that old witch? She is the one who kidnapped her Jackie!” Pitch stated. “And she doesn’t know?” I asked. “Not at all.” Pitch chuckled. I took a moment to let it soak in. “So what will it be Jackie? Disband your little team, or should I just have a little fun with the Lost Princess?” Pitch questioned. I clenched my teeth in anger. “Stay away from her.” I demanded. “Oh I will but only if you do as I say.” Pitch explained.  “Land ahead!” A voice shouted. The boat suddenly pulled onto shore, including all the other surrounding ships. Soon the whole beach was flooded with Outcasts. I jumped down onto the sand and Pitch followed. “It’s time for you to make a decision Jackie.” Pitch stated as he put his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off and stepped away. “If I do this you and all the Outcasts need to leave in peace, if not I will freeze them into icicles.” I threatened. Pitch laughed and raised his arms in surrender. “Alright, alright enough with the empty threats Jackie.” He begged.   I burrowed my eyebrows in anger. “Leave.” I stated calmly. Pitch looked at me stunned. “What?” He asked. “Leave now.” I demanded. “Alright I’ll leave but don’t forget our conversation Frost, otherwise…..well you know what will happen.” Pitch laughed as he boarded back onto his ship. I watched as the Outcasts slowly filed back onto the ships and pulled out to see. I stood on the beach until they were out of sight. “What have I gotten myself into?” I asked myself shamefully.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.