THE BIG FOUR STORY:Chapter 25 - Dark Alliances

Mother Gothel had watched in horror as her only source of eternal youth escaped through a magic portal with a strange looking boy. “NO!” She screamed. Gothel fell to her knees in pain. She could already feel her youth leaving her. “Something wrong Gothel? Are you missing something?” A menacing voice questioned. Gothel looked around in attempt to see who was speaking. A dark figure morphed out of the shadows and approached her. “Perhaps your valuable flower?” He asked. “Pitch Black?” Gothel asked. “It’s good to see you again Gothel, though I must say you do look a little older the last time we met.” Pitch stated. Gothel gasped and felt her face in search of wrinkles. “What is it you want?” Gothel spat. “I want to help you.” He stated. “Your flower was taken by an old enemy of mine.” Pitch explained. “Who?” Gothel asked with a tone of curiosity. “Jack Frost.” Pitch stated. “The old fairytale?” Gothel scoffed. “He’s much, much more than that. As are I much more than just a bad dream.” Pitch emphasized. “But look at you! Your death is nearing and your source of eternal youth is nowhere to be found. But I can help you, so long as you return the favor.” Pitch explained. “Yes! I’ll do anything!” Gothel answered. “Excellent.” Pitch stated. Suddenly one of Pitch’s nightmares entered the room from the window. “Ah there you are my beautiful nightmare.” Pitch said as he stroked the nightmares mane. The nightmare leaned into his touch and neighed contently. “Where are the others?” Pitch asked the nightmare. The nightmare bowed its head in submission. “What?!” Pitch shouted. Pitch swung his arm through the beast causing it to fall apart and turn into a pile of black sand on the floor. “What happened?” Gothel asked as she stood up. She had found humor in Pitch’s tantrum, and smirked as she walked closer to him. “My nightmares have failed me. They were ambushed by a group of four.” Pitch spat. “And who might this group of four be?” Gothel asked as she sauntered closer to Pitch. “A boy and his dragon, a strange redhead, your flower, and that cursed Jack Frost!” Pitch shouted. Gothel laughed mockingly. “So they were beaten by children.” Gothel laughed. Pitch grew bigger in anger, the shadows aided in this illusion. Gothel feel to her knees in submission and bowed her head. “This group may eventually become a nuisance.” Pitch sighed. “Let’s find out there fears shall we?” Pitch cackled.

 These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.