THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 22 - A very angry lass

Hiccup's P.O.V

“Merida?!” I shouted as Toothless and I searched. There was no sign of her anywhere and that honestly made me worry. “Merida?!” I tried once more.  Suddenly Toothless’ ears perked up as if he heard something. “Do you hear her Bud?” I asked. Toothless took off running with me on his back. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I stated.  We approached a frozen pond later on. “This must be the pond Jack was talking about.” I thought to myself. Toothless rumbled and tilted his head to the right. “Merida?” I stated again. And sure enough it was the young, Scottish lass. “Merida?” I tried once more but received no answer. She was muttering to herself in anger and using various hand motions that also looked like they were in anger. “Merida?!” I shouted as I put my hand on her shoulder. She turned and lunged at me causing both of us to fall into the snow. I had closed my eyes as we fell and when I opened them I saw a furious Merida above me. She had my arms pinned above my head and my body was in between her legs causing both of us to blush. “Oh my goodness! I’m sorry I thought you were some stranger!” Merida quickly apologized as she got off of me. “Haha, no worries.” I stated in hope that she wouldn’t feel as embarrassed by me assuring her. She laughed awkwardly and comber her fingers through her curly, red hair. “I got worried, I thought Jack had completely lost you, or worse you got attacked by nightmares and we weren’t there to help you.” I tried. She offered me a smiled and said “Don’t you worry about me, Hiccup. I can fend for myself.” She stated as she pulled out her bow and played with the string. “I know that but it doesn’t mean I can’t worry about you.” I mumbled. “What was that?” Merida asked as she inched closer. “Nothing.” I sighed. “Come on that’s get back to the others so I can pound the living daylights out of Jack.” Merida stated as she mounted Toothless. I laughed and shook my head. “You don’t really mean that right?” I asked as I mounted Toothless. “Of course I did. That idiot left me in the forest alone.” Merida stated. “You just said you were fine.” I added. Merida scoffed and said “I was, still he left me alone in a strange place. Plus he was talking to himself or something. He was shouting “shut up!” and covering his ears.” Merida explained. “That’s strange.” I stated as I spotted Rapunzel and Jack from the sky. “There they are.” I said.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended, all these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.