Telling My Friends

The picture above by the way is from my concert last night! It rocked!

Miranda's pov

He was driving me home when he catches me off guard by asking if I want to move in with him. I'm a little nervous. I've never been in such a fast moving relationship. "I don't know. This is all moving way too fast." I mumble, looking away. He chuckles softly, confusing me. "What was that laugh for?" "You're so nervous for some reason. It's alright if you don't want to." I turn bright red and feel the heat in my cheeks. "I'll think about it." I say, smiling. He drops me off with a kiss to the forehead. "See ya later." I smile. "Can't wait." I go inside. Sierra sits up from the couch. Rachel's asleep but she taps her and it wakes her up. "How was the awards?" She asks. "Jason won entertainer." I say, taking my earrings out. "Congrats to him. It's long overdue." Sierra says, throwing a candy bar wrapper in the trash. I sit on the couch nervous. I want to tell them. "Me and Jason kissed tonight." Both girls stare at me jaw dropped. "You're kidding!?" Rachel gasps. I shake my head. "When he won entertainer, while we walked to his truck, and before I came inside." This is insane. I can't believe Jason likes me! I never saw it coming! Rachel elbows me, smiling. "Looks like missing that concert was a good thing." I nod and am about to get something to eat when Jason texts me.

J: wanna go out tonight?

M: I don't know. I was gonna chill with my friends.

J: bring them too. The more the merrier.

Huh? Bring my friends on a date? That's weird!

M: my friends on a date with us?

J: lol we're going to an afterparty from the awards.

I smile and glance at my oblivious best friends who are about to be mind blown again.

M: sure anything specific we should wear?

J: just casual. Anything is fine hun. Be there in ten.

M: ok see ya.

I set my phone down and walk into the living room. Rachel has fallen back asleep. She's been sleeping a lot. I shrug it off. "Hey girls y'all wanna go to an awards afterparty with me and Jason?" They both jump up. "Yes!" They cry. I laugh and walk to my room to get ready. I reapply my make up and curl my hair. I wear a navy blue blouse and tight jean shorts with high heeled cowboy boots. Sierra puts on a red tank top that says born to party with a purple party style vest and boot cut blue jeans. She also has on high heeled boots. Rachel put on a long sleeved white long shirt with fake tears at the bottom and Capri jeans with blue sneakers. I hear a truck pull into the drive. Sierra and Rachel get excited. "Shh shh!" I gasp, laughing. "Calm down. Y'all ready to party?" Sierra smirks. "I was born to party." She says, pointing to her shirt. I laugh and open the door.