Live, Laugh, Love

Jason's pov

We get back to where we were playing. "Hey Jase, go get Luke. He didn't come for soundcheck." I sigh. That crazy guy. I wave and head to Luke's bus. I knock on the door. "Dude, wake up." I call. No response. I smirk and fill a water balloon with water and sneakily open the door. I walk to his room and open the door. My eyes go wide and the balloon falls from my hand. I shield my eyes and slam the door shut. "Jeez man! Lock the door next time!" I gasp, blinded by what I just saw. Luke and Sierra in bed together. Ugh. Some things a grown man can't unsee!

Luke's pov

"Who was that?" Sierra mumbles, moving the blanket. I shrug. "Who knows?" I say, kissing her again. "Who cares?" She says, smiling. "Dude, you gotta get to the stage for soundcheck!" Jason shouts then grumbles something inaudibly. I sigh. "I think it was Jason who saw us." I gasp, facepalming myself. "Yes I did. Now get dressed, get your ass out there, and I won't say nothin' to nobody." He calls, walking out. I sigh and get ready to go.

Jason's pov

I walk back out and Mike laughs. "What?" I mutter. "Your face is beet red. What happened in there?" My eyes go wide. "I don't wanna talk about it!" I gasp. Miranda gives me a questioning look so I walk over to her and whisper it in her ear. Her eyes go wide. "You okay?" I nod and me and Luke go onstage for soundcheck since we both missed the first one. He stares at his feet red faced. "Sorry you had to-" "I don't wanna talk about it." I say quickly. He nods and we do soundcheck without any problems.

Miranda's pov

"So you and Mr. Bryan?" I ask teasingly. She blushes. "Yeah. I can't believe Jason walked in on us!" We both laugh. "Trust me, he isn't very happy about it either." Both of us laugh again. Tears come out of my eyes. "Hey Miranda, we laughed until we cried." That made me laugh even harder. "What's so funny ladies?" Jason asks, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Trust me cowboy you don't wanna know." Sierra says, making me laugh. I glance at him and his face is red again. "You're right. I probably don't." We both laugh again. I turn around and kiss him gently. "Jason, I'm sure you're not the only one who's walked in on their friend in bed with their girlfriend's best friend." I say. His eyes go huge. "Let's just drop it." He says.

*later*

We go back to his bus after show. He had a shot of Jim Beam and we hit the road. "I'm gonna take a shower." He says, taking his hat off and fanning himself with it. "Hot today?" I ask. He nods and kisses me. "See ya in a bit, baby." I smile and nod. After his shower, he walks out in just his boxers and a smirk. I set my book down that I was reading. "Let's get this thing started you're my kinda party." He flirts making me laugh as he crawls into bed beside me, his arms wrapping around me and we were making out.

Luke's pov

I'm gonna see if Jason wants to go to the bar and hang out since we're braked for the night. "Hey bro," I say opening his door. My eyes go wide and I close the door quickly.

Jason's pov

My face is fire red! I think Luke just walked in on US! I was so enthralled I forgot to lock the door. I cover my eyes embarrassed. "Well Payback's a bitch." Miranda jokes. I laugh hysterically. "Wow, nice one baby." I say, kissing her again and not even caring that Luke just walked in on us anymore.