Many Different Surprises

Miranda's pov

Today's the day! We're going to the baby appointment and I'll see my little baby! I'm so excited.

Jason's pov

I was in a tree, hunting with my rifle, binoculars, and a deer call. "Jason!" I grab onto the tree to keep from losing my balance in surprise. "What?" "Get down here!" She stands at the bottom of the tree. "Why?" "Because we have the appointment in ten minutes!" "What?! That's today!" She nods and I slide down. "Sorry hun I thought it was tomorrow." I say, going back to the house and breezing through a quick shower. "Let's go."

*later*

"Ok and here's the baby." Her hand tightens around mine. "Do we know the gender?" She asks. That baby is so adorable. "It's a little girl." "My little girl." I whisper gladly.

*later*

We tell our friends the great news. "Miranda, have we picked a name?" "No do you have one?" "I thought of Samantha Grace." "Oh Jason, it's beautiful. I can't wait for our little girl to get here."

*later*

"Well I made a decision." "Decision of what?" "On me and Sierra!" "What about Sierra?" Uh oh. "Um uh... Nothin' just some surprise I have planned." Luke quickly says. "Yeah don't tell her." I say. She leaves. "So what did you decide on?" "I'm staying with Sierra." "Good." "Now I gotta come up with a surprise." Uh oh. This is gonna be a long night.