A Horrible Trick

Jason's pov

The girls go to a movie so I was watching TV bored out of my mind. Mason walks in. "Hey bro." "I'm bored." He says, sitting beside me. "You and me both, man." We sat in silence watching TV. "Hey Jason, you remember when Dad used to take us in the shed as kids, he sure knew how to make things." I glance at him. "Yeah. Why are you bringing that up?" He smiles and stands up. "Maybe we should try to make something like dad used to do." Oh man this guy gets dumber everyday. "The only thing I know how to make is music." "Well let's see!" I roll my eyes. "Whatever." We go to the shed in my backyard. "What would we make?" "I don't know. I'll go get some light. It's too dark." He says, closing the door. "Wait, Mason, I got a light switch." I call. But he doesn't answer. I shrug it off and wait for him to come back when I hear a lock click. Huh? I spin around. "Mason?" "Sorry man, but your wife is so freaking hot." Holy shit! He's going after Miranda! "What the fuck's wrong with you?!" I shout, pounding on the door. "I'll let you out later. In the meantime why don't ya take a nap?!" A container of knock out gas flies through the window. "MASON!!!!" I scream angrily. "You stay away from my wife!" "Sorry pal!" I hear him running away. That bastard. Just then the container explodes. Shit!

Miranda's pov

I head back home after the movie lets out. Jason was leaning on the counter with a beer in his hand. I raise an eyebrow. "Hold on, Mason?" He laughs. "No." Hm. Weird. I shrug it off. "How was the movie, girl?" "Great. Loved the ending." He sits beside me. He scoots closer, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "How about I make you love the ending of today?" He flirts. I laugh softly. "Wow, Jay, being a flirt are we?" He laughs and pins me to the couch. "Oh you don't know the half of it." He says, kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Take it upstairs?" He asks. I smile. "Aye aye captain." He smiles and picks me up bridal style.

*later*

I was just falling asleep, my head against Jason's chest when the door downstairs slams open. "Uh oh." He says. "Huh? What uh oh?" I ask, confused. But before he can respond, the door slams open. Mason stares at me wide eyed and shocked. Or is that..... Oh fuck. I look in between both boys after wrapping a blanket around myself. "Who.... Which one? I'm so confused!"

Jason's pov

I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch. He slept with my wife. That damn bastard! "It's me baby! That douchebag locked me in the shed, to get with you!" She stares at him. "And it worked." She whispers. "Oh Jason, I'm so sorry. I didn't know!" "It's okay, hun, I'm not mad at you. He tricked you! What the hell is wrong with you Mason?!" She looks downright devastated.

Miranda's pov

I feel so horrible. Jason's seething with rage. "Why did you do it?" He growls. "I... You wouldn't understand!" He shouts. "Get out!" Jason yells. "Get outta my bed, get outta my house and get the fuck outta my life!!"

*later*

I can't help but feel horrible. Even though Jason told me it wasn't my fault. He's so mad. I sit beside him on the couch. "I'm worried Jason. What's gonna happen now?" He sighs and looks at me sadly. "Nothin' baby. Come here." I burst into tears and he hugs me. I cry softly into his chest. "I feel horrible." "Don't. He tricked you. It's hard to tell us apart sometimes." "I'm so sorry!" "Don't be sorry, baby girl. It's not your fault." But I can't help it. I still feel terrible. "Don't think about it anymore hun. Let's go to bed." The whole night I laid there, I couldn't stop thinking how'd I not know my own husband?