Date Night And Surprising The Fans

Mason's pov

Me and Rachel get off the tour and go to Macon. "Hey honey, have you ever been horseback riding?" "No, I think I'm about to." She says, linking her arm with mine. I smile and nod. We go to my barn and I saddle up my horse. Rachel smiles but looks nervous. "What do I have to do?" I laugh softly and put my hands on her hips, lifting her up and setting her on the saddle. I climb up behind her and grab the reins. "Ya!"

Jason's pov

Miranda had a spa day with Sierra and all the guys are busy. I'm bored as fuck. I have no idea what to do. I messaged Mason to see if he wants to hang out but he's on a date with Rachel. Ugh boredom sucks. Not having my woman sucks. I log into Instagram and apparently a group of fans are throwing a party on the Vegas strip in excitement for the concert tonight. I could go surprise them! I put a ball cap on and have my cowboy hat in my guitar case. I put on a disguise and drive down there. "Hey is this the Jason Aldean fan club party?" I hear someone ask. I smile. "Yeah." They shake hands. "Have a good time. Any fan of Jason's is a friend of mine." Man I love my fans. I sneak in and see all the fans rocking out to all the hits. Man this is cool! Time to reveal myself. I walk over to the DJ. "Any requests?" He asks without looking up. "The mic my good man." His eyes go wide and he opens his mouth to speak but I quickly silence him. "I wanna surprised 'em.' He nods and hands me a mic. "This is so cool!" I laugh. "I thought the same thing when I walked in. I love how awesome my fans are." I highfive him and walk toward the center of the party and the DJ stares after me jaw dropped. I smile. He cuts the radio for me. "Ya like the way that sounds." The crowd goes quiet. Then it erupts in screams. "Hey guys how's it going? I hope I didn't crash your party!" They cheer. I laugh and break into my kinda party after switching my ball cap for my cowboy hat and getting my guitar out.

*later

"Wow that was fun. Now everyone here tonight is invited to the concert in a few hours! Thanks and I'll see y'all later!" I hand the mic off to the DJ.

Mason's pov

Me and Rachel were sharing a picnic while watching the sunset while listening to the radio. Right now it was Eric Church's mistress named music. I hold Rachel tight in my arms. "Mason, I think you're my soulmate." She whispers shocking me. "Rachel..... Do you..... Love me?" She turns around wide eyed. "Yes Mason I love you." I smile gladly hearing her say that! She loves me!!! "Oh Rachel I love you too!" I say kissing her passionately as the sun went down.

A Missed Concertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें