Distractions

Jason's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about Kirk's offer to travel the galaxy with him and his crew. That'd be incredible. But I think I'd miss home too much. Me, Miranda, Luke, Mason, Sierra, and Rachel were having a BBQ at my place. Mason was inside working on the BBQ sauce. Something about it being the best we'll ever try. I don't really care. I had country radio blaring. "Here's a good throwback Thursday. Flyin' down a back road by Justin Moore." I hear the announcer say. I watch my gorgeous wife jump into the water. She comes up shivering. "Brr that's cold!" I laugh softly while staring at her. "Hey Jason, we've got company." Luke shouts. Uh oh. I walk back inside. Tully. "Dammit." I mutter. He isn't drunk this time at least. Mason kept Rachel behind him. "Stay away from my girlfriend!" "Just let me talk to Rachel! Please! I promise I'm not trying to pull nothin'." Mason gets even more pissed. I sigh. "Let the man speak." I say, crossing my arms. Rachel walks out from behind Mason. "I just wanted to say I was sorry for what happened at the hotel. I didn't mean for it to happen and I don't know how it did." "You don't know!! You were locking lips with a girl, you jerk!" He gets pissed off. "It was an accident, dammit!" He grabs her arm. I quickly get my tranquilizer gun again. I shoot him and Luke catches him. "This thing sure is comin' in handy." I say, smiling and putting it in the waistband of my jeans. I accidentally pull the trigger making my eyes go wide. Shit! I just tranqued myself!

Mason's pov

Jason passes out and I catch him before he faceplants. I put the dart gun away. "You alright, Rachel?" She nods. "What happened to him?" Miranda asks, walking in, squeezing her hair out. She was wearing a really tight bikini! Man Jason's sure lucky. He's got one sexy wife. I shake the thoughts from my head. I've got Rachel. "Well?" She asks. "Oh uh Jason was taking Tully out from messin' with Rachel and he accidentally tranqued himself." She laughs a little. "Oh you crazy cowboy!" She says sitting beside his sleeping form. Just as she does that, her bikini string unravels, showing her breasts. She screams and covers her chest with her hands. Damn! I can't seem to pull my stare away. "Fuck! Quit starin' at me!" She shouts so I quickly turn around. She ties it back.

Jason's pov

I groggily wake up. "Where's Luke?" "Taking Tully home." Miranda looks pissed. "You okay?" She nods, glaring at Mason whose face is red as an apple. I raise an eyebrow confused. "What's-" "Nothing, Jason. Don't you have a grill to keep an eye on." Mason says, obviously embarrassed about something. Whatever. I walk back out to the grill and thankfully the food is okay and not burnt.

*later*

I crawled into bed beside my smoking hot wife. "Hey girl, what ya got goin' on tonight?" "Not tonight, Jason. I'm tired." Huh? She's still ticked about earlier. "Ok I know it ain't Tully that has your panties in a twist, what is it?" She sighs. "My stupid bikini top came untied and your stupid brother saw my boobs!" Oh jeez. "Oh man, you okay?" "No! It was messed up. And embarassing!" I sigh worriedly. "Well what can I do to help?" She looks like she's about to cry. I hug her. "Everything is gonna be okay, hun. I promise. By tomorrow, Mason's gonna have forgotten all about it." "You really think so?" She asks, looking up at me with tear filled eyes. "I know so, baby girl." I say, kissing her forehead.

Mason's pov

Oh man I can't stop thinking about today at Jason's house. God she's so sexy. Jason's one lucky dude. I swear if I got my hands on her.... Wait! I'm in love with Rachel! What's going on in my head?! Oh no! I think I have a crush on my brother's wife!