maine x reader

for footsorepenny I hope you like it!

(timed around season 10 of Project Freelancer)

reader: neutral

"Maine!" you softly whispered, tapping your foot impatiently. The Counselor sat at his desk, scribbling notes on a crinkled piece of paper. Time was ticking. It was in the middle of a test... You needed answers, okay? Nothin' wrong with a little help here and there.

After a few moments of no reply, you growled lowly. "Maine!" You hissed, a threatening tone in your voice. You watched his shoulders droop as a sigh escaped his chest, and he reluctantly turned around in his chair to see what you desired. Your eyes widened, looking quickly down at your paper and back at him, indicating you wanted answers. Fast.

The big lug rolled his eyes, spinning around in his chair. York chuckled from his seat beside you, and you quickly shot him a glare. Balling up a piece of scrap paper, you chucked it at the back of Maine's head. He then slammed his fists on the desk with a menacing growl, whipping his head around and glaring at you with fire in his eyes.

This sudden outburst of course got the Counselor's attention, and he immediately stood from his chair. "Agent Maine," his soothing voice had an annoyed tone to it, "...See me after class." You instantly broke into a snicker, biting down on your lip innocently once your boyfriend shot you a death stare that said you'll pay for this.

After class, you usually went to the lockers to get ready for a training session. It's a routine you've gotten used to these past few months. You suddenly jumped at the sound of a slamming door, and you looked to see Maine storming towards you. You instantly broke into a smirk, leaning against your closed locker as he approached, "What's wrong, babe? Temper got the best o-"

Your tease got cut off by his lips crashing into yours, his hands gripping your hips intensely. You immediately straddled his waist, using your locker as your back support as you circled his neck with your arms.

This was his way of saying he accepted your apology, even though you both knew you were never going to say sorry. Or maybe it was because he needed a stress relief, or a way to release his temper. Either way, it really didn't matter to you at the moment.

Maine attacked your lips, his body pressing you harder and harder against the tiny locker. You both finally pulled away, gasping for breath.

  "Well, damn," you grinned at your hunk of a boyfriend, "I should get you into trouble more often."

oh my gosh that was really bad dear god don't kill me more updates soon love you