felix x reader x wash

requested by Jesus_Cwist eeeek!!! I love this one so much! you got the two hottest boys in chorus fighting over you, reader. you lucky beautiful son of a gun. enjoy!

reader: feminine

"No, Felix!" Your anger-filled tone could be heard from anywhere in the canyon, "I'm done!" The orange and grey merc chased after you, chuckling nervously, "Baby, come on! It was a joke!"

"A joke?! Oh, you've got to be kidding me," you kept stomping away from him, refusing to listen to anymore of his excuses. "Can't we just talk about this?" Felix whined, jogging to keep up with your pace.

"Talk about what? How I'm apparently not allowed to talk to any other guy besides you?! I'm not a dog, Felix! You can't order me to sit or stay!" You snapped, ignoring the sudden stares coming from the makeshift Red Base.

"Hey," Felix hissed, snatching you by the wrist and pulling you to a stop, "I'm trying my best to be polite here, but you're making this very difficult." Your faces were inches apart, scowls curled on your lips.

"Go to hell," you growled, abruptly spitting in his face and yanking your wrist out of his grasp. Before you could strut away, the mercenary had you by the hand again.

"That wasn't very nice," Felix purred, his free hand caressing your cheek. "Let me go," you tried to pry his fingers away from your wrist, glaring daggers at him.

"Is there a problem here?"

You almost cried out of joy when you heard Wash's voice, looking at him for help. Felix rolled his eyes when he saw the ex-Freelancer; he was the whole source of this problem. If it wasn't for Wash, you and Felix would be perfectly fine.

"No," the orange and grey soldier lied cheerfully, "We're just debating a few things." Wash glanced down at the merc's hand wrapped around your wrist, the circulation surely being cut off.

"Wash," you wheezed, your throat starting to tighten with the threat of tears. The black and yellow armored soldier cleared his throat, his hands placed firmly on his hips, "Felix... Let her go."

The mercenary chuckled suddenly, his tone filling with mischievousness, "And what are you gonna do if I don't?" Wash then started to march towards Felix, his hands clenched into fists.

Felix took that as a challenge, throwing you to the ground and facing Wash in a fighting stance. You hit the dirt with an oof, scoffing up at your boyfriend. You didn't think he would go this far...

When Wash was in swinging distance, Felix suddenly sent a haymaker aimed at the Freelancer's left temple. Before the punch connected, the black and yellow soldier simply brought a fist above his ear and stopped Felix's arm.

Wash then rammed his balled up fist into the merc's open and undefended ribcage. Felix wheezed, the air quickly escaping him with surprise. The Freelancer then kicked the orange and grey soldier's leg, making his weight buckle beneath him and crumble to the dirt.

For safety precautions (and maybe just to release some more anger) Wash shoved his foot in the mercenary's visor to fully knock out his opponent. Felix's head suddenly let loose, his visor shining into yours.

You stared at your boyfriend, disbelief flowing through your veins. You never saw a fight end that quick, especially with Felix. He won everything...

Wash strolled over to you, reaching down and lifting you to your feet. Once your weight landed on your toes, you fell forward into the Freelancer's arms.

He didn't know if it was a hug, or maybe you just couldn't stand up. But when your arms wrapped around his neck and your face nuzzled into his skin, he knew it was an embrace.

Wash chuckled under his breath, bringing your body closer to his with an arm wrapped around your lower back. It seemed like you two were like that for hours, until Grif and Simmons stumbled over to where they saw Felix lying unconscious and the two of you clinging to each other.

"Why is he bleeding?" Simmons cocked an eyebrow at the Freelancer after he took off the merc's helmet to check on him. "Because he's an idiot," Wash smirked over your shoulder, shrugging lightly.

"I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose and mouth," Grif crossed his arms with sarcasm laced in with his words. You finally pulled away from your savior, gazing down at Felix with a look of content.

"It's a new phenomenon."