wash x reader

this one goes to my bby Sista92359 i hope you love it as much as i love you <3 idk why but i think i have a thing for agent wash at parties lmao this is super late and i'm so sorry please don't kill me

(christmas au)

reader: feminine

"Have a holly jolly Christmas!" David sang along quietly to the stereo that was blasting the festive music throughout the house. "Is jolly even a word?" You raised an eyebrow, approaching your date with two red solo cups full of very alcoholic eggnog.

Well, date was a very strong word. Your neighbors were hosting this Christmas party and since you didn't wanna go alone... You invited David. As a friend. I mean, that's what he thought of it as, right? It can't be more than that...

"Uh, yeah," Wash scoffed as if your question had the most obvious answer ever. "Oh," you shrugged, bringing the strong eggnog to your lips and then grimacing. "Are you gonna ask me if alcohol is a word, now?" He snickered, a wicked smirk dancing across his lips.

You rolled your eyes, hitting him in the arm with your free hand. He chuckled even more. "No offense to your neighbors," Wash leaned against the doorframe to the living room casually, "But, this party sucks."

"It's a Christmas party. What do you expect?" You did the same as him, running a hand through your hair as you swirled around your eggnog. You caught David staring at you from the corner of your eye, and you noticed your cheeks heating up immensely.

He couldn't help but stare at you. He knew it was rude and intruding and awkward, but it was worth it. You looked so cute in your tacky Christmas sweater and patterned leggings. It was so hard not to look.

"Time for some board games!" The hostess of the party hollered from the kitchen, and you heard the clutter of the cardboard boxes land on the table. You and Wash both gave each other an amused look, knowing that you were staying put.

The guests swarmed into the kitchen in a flash. You and Wash were the only ones left in the living room, but the blasting music still remained. You hummed along to "Jingle Bells" as you closed your eyes and leaned your head back on the doorframe.

When your eyes fluttered open, you caught David staring at you... Again. "Can I help you?" You raised an eyebrow, a soft smile laced on your lips. Wash immediately snapped out of his trance and locked his gaze on the floor shyly. He shook his head.

"No?" You tilted your head, pushing off the doorframe and slowly approaching him. You saw him gulp nervously. You chuckled under your breath, placing your cup of eggnog on the side table as you passed it.

You don't know what came over you all of the sudden but seeing Wash so flustered was adorable. As you began to get closer and closer, David met your gaze. He tried to search for words as he slowly started to back away from you, but he kept fumbling over his own tongue.

You giggled, your hips swaying in a flirtatious sort of way. "(Y-Y/n)," Wash stuttered, his back hitting the wall of the house's foyer. You pressed your hands against the wall on either side of his head, trapping him between you and the hard surface.

"Oh," you purred as you glanced upwards, "Now, how did a mistletoe get up there?" David's cheeks were red as can be, and he gazed at the plant with a sort of fear. "You know what they say when you're under a mistletoe," you whispered, loving how embarrassed and shy Wash was getting.

"Just shut up and kiss me already," his words went flying off of his tongue in a hurried manner, and you smiled. Without hesistation, you fulfilled his order.

Your lips started attacking each other, and you wondered how long you've been waiting for this moment. As his hand slid up your thigh and your fingered curled in his hair, you began to think that this is not what a kiss under the mistletoe was supposed to be like at all!

"Ahem," someone behind you cleared their throat, which almost made you and Wash have a heart attack. You two fumbled for a short moment, detaching from each other instantly.

The whole Christmas party population, the guests and hosts included, were in the kitchen doorway. Some were giggling, some were rolling their eyes, some were looking at you with disgust, and some were just staring in shock.

You chuckled nervously, hearing Wash gulp beside you. "Um," you racked your brain for any excuses or justifications, wiping your salivated lip off with the back of your sleeve.

"Merry Christmas?"