church x tex (lemon)

this one was requested by Vic497 i hope i met your expectations! there will be a part two of this! this is just the build up i guess. please let me know how you liked it! since i've been a bit behind on my requests because of school and some drama, i made this one super smutty just for you guys ;) sorry if this is totally cringey. happy late thanksgiving! (it's in third person btw)

(au)

Church's heart pounded in his chest, a prick of fear slowly accelerating through his veins as he entered the hotel lobby. He tore off his mask, afraid that too many people would get suspicious. His nervous eyes scanned the bustling room, pushing past the employees and guests as he spotted her. Her long and bouncy blonde curls flowed down her back, and her skin tight black dress clung to her curves.

The fear that once pounded in his head was now replaced with rage as he starting crossing the room towards her. The girl clinked glasses with a stranger sitting next to her, flashing her teeth in a small laugh. He spotted her favorite drink in her delicate hand, a dry-vodka stirred martini straight up with a twist. Three of those and she would be slurring her words instantly.

"Tex," Church growled in her ear as he grabbed her arm, twisting the girl away from the stranger to face him more. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth until she realized who it was. "What are you doing here?" His strained tone almost made Ally chuckle as if he thought he was going to scare her.

"Having a drink," she shrugged, effortlessly tearing her arm out of the man's grasp and nonchalantly sipping her martini. "Do you know what the last hour has been like for me?" Church scoffed, staring coldly at her as she continued to avoid his gaze, "I had to kill ten men by myself thinking that you were taken or dead... Especially after I found this."

The undercover agent slyly pulled a crumpled up napkin from his suit pocket. "Oh, you found my note!" Tex cheered sarcastically, her fake smile turning into a scowl as she turned away once again and rolled her eyes. "I rushed in here to see if you were captured or being held for ransom or-"

"But, I'm not! I'm okay," Allison interrupted her boyfriend, an annoyed tone laced through her words. "Well, obviously! Leave me alone to do all the dirty work while you escape with the money and sip martinis? Without so much as a goodbye?" He hissed at her, his rage suddenly intensifying as time ticked on.

Tex continued to ignore him. He watched as she downed the rest of her drink and slammed her fist on the bar, signaling the bartender for another one. His anger grew, "Do you think this is some kind of joke? We're dealing with the richest and most powerful and well connected man in the city! They could have eyes on us right now, and you're sitting in a fancy ass hotel without a care in the world?!"

"Keep your voice down," she muttered, nodding a thank you to the man behind the bar as he handed her the same drink as before. "I can't fucking believe you right now," Church spat in disgust as he turned down to stomp away. Tex instinctively swirled around in her bar stool, grabbing his elbow firmly.

"I know what's actually going on here," she raised an eyebrow, a smirk dancing on her lips. Church paused for a moment, confusion spreading across his facial expression, "What?" Ally lured him closer, slowing biting the alcohol-soaked olive off of her toothpick. Leonard tried not to stare.

"I don't think you're mad about me leaving the objective and coming here to have some drinks and book us a room using the money we stole. I think you're mad because I left without telling you. And that caused you to worry and actually show that you care about me, even if you didn't want to," Allison purred, watching her boyfriend's lips press into a thin line.

"That's not true," he grumbled. "It's not?" She cooed sweetly, slowly pushing him into the seat beside her. He reluctantly sat down, not taking his eyes off of her as he continued to be stubborn. "It's not," he confirmed, a slight gulp traveling down his throat.

"That's a shame. Cause if it was true, I would have to apologize," Tex faked a sulk, slowly switching the legs that she was crossing and in the process flashing herself to Church. He was almost jaw dropped when she revealed she didn't have any underwear on. "Is your way of apologizing going commando?" The undercover cop flashed her an unamused look, snatching the drink out of her hand and chugging the rest of it.

Allison sent him a quick glare before returning to her sweet mood. "It could be," she placed a skillful hand on his thigh, slowly massaging upwards. Church's breath caught in his throat, and he tugged at the tie that suddenly felt like it was choking him. "Ally," he warned, putting his hand on top of hers.

"Mhm?" She hummed, her hand continuing to move upwards despite his debate. Leonard exhaled a shaky breath, his eyes fluttering close as her fingertips brushed across the fabric on his groin. "What was that about you booking us a room?" He suddenly perked up, getting inches away from her face as he stared lustfully into her eyes.

She was tempted to reach up and trace his lips; the way they pulled into a smirk in the right corner made her smile. "I thought you'd never ask," Tex giggled, taking her boyfriend's hand and marching towards the elevator. She even left five dollars on the counter for the bartender.

What a sweetheart.