carolina x new jersey (lemon)

THAT'S RIGHT, FOLKS! YOU READ THAT TITLE CORRECTLY! LEMON!!! this one's an oc, requested by Lordrob99 I really hope you love it! enjoy nerds!

(takes place during season 11 when carolina left)

Echo, I need this door open. Now, he tried to keep his thoughts calm with the AI, but his aggravation made that hard.

I'm trying! Jeez, calm your tits, the smart-allic responded, his calculations running through Agent New Jersey's mind. Echo, the soldier growled, his patience low from the perverted AI.

Yeah, yeah. Just get in there and kill some assholes, will ya?

The Ex-Freelancer sighed with relief once the door opened, revealing a long corridor ahead of him. He crept silently through the base's halls, his SAW steady in his hands.

Next one on the right is it, Echo cheered, sounding a bit smug from his achievement.

Great going, bud, Jersey nodded a thank you, approaching the closed door to his right. When the door released, it revealed 3 space pirates crowded around one door. One of them seemed to be trying to break into the entrance with a blowtorch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" The sly soldier smirked, gaining the attention of the trio immediately.

Before the merc on his right could even reach for his magnum, New Jersey sent bullets through his chest. "One down," he huffed, strapping his SAW to his back.

"Come in, Command. We have an in-" One female space pirate spoke through her radio in a hurry, but her message was cut off. Jersey caught her hand that pressed the intercom button on her helmet, twisting it in a way that was not normal.

She yelped in pain, crippling to her knees. The merc reached for her pistol, but the Ex-Freelancer sent a spin-kick to her helmet.

Tumbling backwards, the space pirate hit her back on the wall. Jersey couldn't help but grin as he unstrapped a dagger from his side holster.

"You bitch," the mercenary spat, her shoulders rising and falling with her deep, exhausted breaths.

New Jersey reared his arm back, flicking the knife with the most force he could muster. The merc's left shoulder became pinned to the wall, the dagger piercing through her armor and sticking into the tile.

"Bitch," she repeated, her voice in a low, menacing growl. Jersey chuckled, sending his other knife through her shining visor.

"One to go," he hummed, strutting towards the last victim. Was the shoulder thing really necessary? I mean, that was just a waste of a perfectly clean knife! Echo whined, rolling his eyes after Jersey just chuckled in response. Show off.

The last man was almost finished with breaking down the door; the fire still left a red mark on the frame.

"Ahem," Jersey cleared his throat, crossing his arms impatiently behind the soldier. The space pirate continued his business, not hearing the threat behind him. The Ex-Freelancer scoffed, rolling his eyes as his patience hit rock bottom.

"Snap out of it, buddy." Jersey placed his hands on each side of the merc's head, twisting it in a violence thrust. The blowtorch fell to the ground, the fire dying along with it.

"Nice work," Echo appeared on New Jersey's shoulder, nodding with approval as he scanned the ground with dead soldiers. "Impressive," he gawked, looking to his partner proudly, "Even for you."