doc x chloe temple

requested by NovaLighter her oc is so cute oml. I haven't done a doc one-shot, I don't think. I'm so excited!! I love this sweet cinnamon roll. sorry it's so short! I just hope it'll do<3

"Stop it," Chloe bluntly stated, her gaze fixed into a glare as she continued to stare at the screen, "Stop it."

"I'm not gonna stop until you look at me," Doc smiled, throwing another piece of popcorn at his girlfriend's face. The girl sighed heavily as she moved her glasses up her nose before quickly glancing at the nerd beside her.

"There, I looked at you. Happy?" She crossed her arms, glad to return to the movie they were supposed to be watching. "No," Doc pouted, tossing yet another piece of popcorn at her.

Chloe growled, picking the snack off of her t-shirt and violently throwing it back at him. Her eyes remained glued to the screen. Doc beamed at her playing along, grabbing a handful of popcorn and flicking it at the annoyed girl.

She attempted to hide her growing smile when she felt pieces of popcorn stick to her hair and bump her nose, but she failed when she threw it back at her opponent and hit the frame of his glasses.

Doc then proceeded to just dump the whole bag of popcorn on her head, earning a scoff from his girlfriend. "You did not!" Chloe gasped, finally meeting gazes with the medic.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Doc taunted, a grin dancing on his lips in victory. Chloe grabbed all the popcorn that gathered on her lap, viciously throwing the food at him.

He laughed, trying to block the attack with his palms. Chloe then crawled onto him, snickering along as her fingers ran up and down his midsection, "You think you're funny, huh?"

Doc bummed in agreement as he cupped her face in his hands, pressing their lips together hungrily. He couldn't help but smile, especially when he noticed Chloe reach down the couch and pause the movie.

It's safe to say he got the attention he wanted.