church x tex (lemon) part 2

The couple sauntered into the waiting elevator, Church trying hold not to stare at his girlfriend's swaying hips and skin tight dress. He knew she was doing it on purpose. And that made him even more eager.

Tex jammed her thumb on the 13th floor button. She stepped back and leaned against the cold wall of the elevator, closing her eyes as the doors started to close. She unintentionally fiddled with her keychain, and the jingle of the keycard against her car keys became soothing. Church watched her intently.

Room 13C.

Once the elevator door shut completely, Tex didn't waste a second. Her body slammed against Leonard's, almost making the man gasp in surprise. Her hands pinned his shoulders to the wall, her lips attacking his ferociously.

A moan immediately vibrated through his mouth, and he wondered if he was crossing any boundaries if he let his hands explore her body. Leonard almost shrugged before he ran his fingers through her long blonde locks and slowly descended down her sides. She didn't seem to mind.

When the elevator dinged, signaling that they had reached the floor Tex booked their room on, Church didn't hesitate to pick up his girlfriend by the thighs and carry her down the hall. He stopped walking when she broke apart from him to try and slide the card into the slot of the door. Her hands were trembling.

Leonard took the opportunity to touch his lips to the sensitive part of her neck, the spot where she went crazy if he even brushed against it. He could tell she was holding back a moan, due to the fact that she was fiercely biting her bottom lip as she tried to focus on the door.

"Just put the damn key in the door," Church grumbled against her skin, a certain tightness in his pants making him more and more eager to get inside the room. "I'm trying," she snapped back, and her boyfriend grinned at the shakiness and weakness in her tone.

After what seemed like hours, the light on the slot turned green and let out a few beeps. Tex almost cried out in joy as Church kicked the door open, slamming it shut behind him as he set her on the floor. Her hands immediately went to his chest, helping him unwrap his arms from the suit and throwing his jacket on the floor.

Their hands fumbled on the buttons of his undershirt, ripping it off of him to reveal a very toned chest. Tex had to stop herself from drooling over his abs. Something caught Leonard's eye as he threw his collared shirt on the ground, and he broke apart from his girlfriend to inspect it.

In the middle of the hotel room stood a white clothed table with candles, a bottle of champagne on ice, and some of Church's favorite desserts like cheesecake and chocolate brownies.

His jaw sort of tightened at the sight, and his heavy breathing slowed. Allison bit on her thumb nail shyly as she watched him look at the scenery. "You did all of this?" Leonard turned his gaze to her, his voice suddenly soft and sweet.

Tex simply shrugged, "It's not that big of a de-" Ally had barely got the words out before he was on her. His full, muscled body shoved her against the perfect dinner table, and he grabbed her under her thighs to hoist her up as utensils and dirty plates went flying and crashing on the floor.

Her mouth crashed with his, and she fought for her dominance that started to dwindle as Church gained more and more control. Her hands tangled in his hair while his hands rubbed her inner thighs, pushing her clinging dress higher and higher up her sides.

"Leonard," she moaned into his lips, rocking her hips against his eagerly. He grunted in response, suddenly unstrapping the knife that he had strapped to his belt. In one swift motion, and a shocked gasp from Allison, her dress was practically sawed in half.

Her boyfriend chuckled delightedly at the sight of her. Panting and soaking wet, Allison was not lying when she revealed that she in fact was going commando. Leonard was not disappointed.

"This dress was fucking expensive, asshole," she snarled, throwing the ruined piece of fabric on to the floor with attitude. "Was this, too?" Church smirked as his knife flickered behind her back, easily cutting the back of the girl's laced black bra. The undercover cop shoved the knife back into the sheath that was sowed into his belt, never taking his eyes off of Tex.

"Much better," he purred, his sudden urge of dominance surprising his girlfriend greatly. "You're gonna pay for that," she growled menacingly. Although her tone was pissed as hell, Church could tell there was a certain amusement in her eyes.

"I'll buy you another one," he winked as he unstrapped his belt from the loops of his pants, not hesitating to throw off his pants in the process. Tex bit her lip, pulling Leonard on to the table to hover over her.

Once she felt his dick brush against her, her breathing hitched. Or maybe it was his... She really couldn't distinguish between whose moans were whose.

When she noticed Leonard preparing himself to slam himself into her, she grinned wickedly. It was time for her to take control. Flipping her boyfriend over and completely switching places with him, he snarled when he thought that him being dominant for once was too good to be true.

Allison eased herself on to his dick, a look of ecstasy pouring over her face. The girl threw her head back and rocked her hips hard into him. This was the point in time where Leonard got to admire Ally's beauty. As she rode him, Church propped himself up on his elbows to nip at her open skin.

He on sucked her bared throat and hiked her leg up, caressing her thigh as sweat began to bead down his back, pooling on to the wrinkled white table cloth.

His hands explored her body, a few groans escaping his lips as he watched her bounce. The weak dining table skidded across the hard floor.

Church was on top of the world, lost to the ecstasy and the pulsing blood through his ears that said this was the best moment in his entire life and he never wanted it to end.

Allison's breathing started to pick up the pace, and Leonard suddenly felt her body contract and squeeze and flood with warmth. His did the same. Their moans mixed together, and they both sighed as Tex laid on top of Church's heaving chest.

Ally curled close to her boyfriend and grinned, "We spoiled the dinner I had planned for us tonight." Leonard shrugged, "I'm sure the chicken's still warm."

Tex smacked his thigh and bit his neck in protest, making Church crack up. When his laughs died down into a tired sigh and even breaths, Ally smiled. She slowly got off the table and made sure she didn't make a sound as she slipped into her boyfriend's pants and extracted his wallet...

She told him he was gonna pay for her ruined clothing. And, there was no way in hell she was going to pass up this opportunity.