alabama x simmons

requested by 14_MidnightCorpse_14 i loved writing with your oc :3 she's a badass! sorry for the delay!! enjoy <3

(takes place in season 11)

"Shut your mouth, Tucker," Alabama growled, her fists clenching around her fork as her anger grew. "I was just about to say the same thing to you. It's disgusting when people eat with their mouths open," The smirk on his face was audible through his tone, his arms crossed against his chest smugly.

The Ex-Freelancer started to tap her fingernails against the top of the table, shutting her eyes as she tried to let it go. But, when she felt Tucker's hot breath on her ear, she couldn't help herself. The teal soldier knew exactly how to get under her skin. And, it worked.

"Since you're such a whore for food... It makes me wonder what else you're a slut for..."

Alabama swiftly grabbed the back of his hair with her hand, slamming his nose into the table he stared down at. He groaned, his hands covering his bloody face.

The girl then rammed her elbow into the middle of his spine. Tucker's body collapsed on the table, but was shortly picked up and thrown across the room by Alabama.

They fought like this all the time... But, something about this one just made it feel different. Like Alabama was actually out for blood.

"Motherfucker!" The teal soldier rubbed his head, looking around at all of the ingredients and canned foods that spilled around him do to his fall. "Who's the whore for food now, asshole?" Alabama sneered as she stormed up to her opponent, ignoring his pain while she pulled him to his feet by his chestpiece.

Tucker grunted abruptly, twisting in a way that made Alabama loose her grip on him. The soldier then used the moment of shock to ram his boot into her thigh.

When her knee snapped in the exact opposite direction, it was audible from anywhere in the canyon. The girl let out a yelp in pain, crumbling to her knees. Tucker chuckled cockily as he cracked his knuckles and reared back his arm. But, before he could connect his punch, the breath was taken out of him.

The teal soldier crippled to the floor, his hands instinctively covering his injury between his legs. Alabama dusted her hands off, gazing down at him with a look of content. She let a smirk form on her lips before she crawled on top of the idiot and started pounding her fist into his cheek.

Tucker tried to block the punches with one forearm, while he tried to yank at the girl's bent knee at his thigh. She cried out when he tugged at it, gaining more and more anger to throw at him.

"Woah, woah, woah!"

Simmons and Grif stormed into the Blue Base, tearing the two away from each other. "Let me go!" Alabama hissed, her Irish accent making Simmons smile. The maroon soldier grabbed her by the waist, lifting the girl off of the Blue. When Tucker tried to get up and rush towards her, Grif simply sat down on him.

"Grif, you fatass, get off of me!" The annoyed marine kicked and pushed at the weight on top of him, but the orange soldier just chuckled and shook his head.

"Alabama, stop it," Simmons cried, pinning her flailing arms behind her back as he tried to pull her away from the scene.

"Simmons, you're cheesing me off!" Alabama growled when he dragged her into the bunks. Simmons would've laughed at her Irish slang if it weren't for the elbow that just got plowed into his nose.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The red and black armored soldier gasped, suddenly releasing her anger and replacing it with sympathy and guilt. "It's fine, it's fine," the geek covered his throbbing nose, massaging the aching pain out of it.

"Lemme take a look at it," Alabama tried to pry his hands away from his sore, but the Red soldier shook her off, "You're the one with the broken leg! Just sit down, will ya?"

The ex-Freelancer reluctantly plopped on to the creaky bunk bed. "You wanna tell me how this happened?" Simmons cocked an eyebrow at her knee, making the girl wince when he gently brushed against it.

"Tucker was just name calling... Got on my nerves a bit too much," Alabama chuckled nervously, slowly lifting her bent leg on to the bed. "A bit too much?" Simmons patronized, examining her knee closer.

They shared a short laugh, and Alabama was actually surprised he wasn't tripping over his words or hiding his blushing face in the covers.

"Kaelin, this is um... gonna hurt a bit-" The timid soldier was cut off by the girl, who smiled at the sound of her real name on his lips, "A bit?"

After Simmons shyly looked to the ground, she put a hand on top of his. "It's okay. I'm tough," the ex-Freelancer said with a laugh.

"Just tell me when you're gonna -MOTHERFU-"

Simmons didn't even warn her, setting her broken bones back into place with a solid crack. When the red and black armored soldier started to cuss, the Red shut her up by attaching his lips to hers.

Her screaming turned into a surprised hum. With her leg in the correct position, Simmons reached behind him and snatched a pillow case from the bed. While he tied the broken knee cap into place with the fabric, Alabama busied herself with his lips.

"Next time," the girl playfully glared after they pulled away, "Why don't you just tape my bloody mouth shut?" Simmons tried to force his sudden blush away, pushing his loose hair away from his face.

"I don't think you'll like that very much," he mumbled, making Alabama slap him on the arm as he fixed up her knee. She didn't know a guy could blush so much.

"Asshole."

hey guys! sorry my updates have been so rare lately. I just went through some personal problems that made me go off the grid for a few days. but, I should be good now!! I promise to be more frequent with my updates! your comments and likes are what make my day. love you <3