felix x reader

hey guys! sorry, I know I just posted a felix x reader like a week ago but I'm just trying to finish all my requests! this one's for CaitlynSterk :)

reader: feminine

"Are you fucking serious, right now?" You scowled at the teller, pounding your fists on the bank's counter in anger. "Ma'am, please refrain from using profanity h-" You laughed bitterly, leaning across the counter to glare at the banker, "Oh, don't give me that shit." The lady frowned at you, huffing with impatience.

"For the last time, ma'am, we can't except your transaction," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone. You scoffed, having enough with this bank, "Well, why the hell not?" The lady pursed her lips, glaring when you cursed once again.

"Betty, the truck's waiting out back," the teller's co-worker tapped her shoulder impatiently, but she brushed him off. You couldn't help but smile. "I'm working with a customer right now, Jim. I'll be there in a minute. He can wait," she snapped, showing him a glare before returning to you.

The banker cleared her throat, clasping her hands together and babying you like you were a toddler. "Ma'am, you haven't payed your loans in over 5 years... You can't apply for another one since your credit score is um," she clicked her tongue, "not very good."

She showed you a sweet smile, one that you knew was totally fake. You rolled your eyes, snatching your empty checkbook off of the counter. Time was ticking and you knew you had to keep her busy for a while. "I demand a refund," you grimaced, stomping your foot with anger. The cashier's brow furrowed, "What? Ma'am this a bank. You can't re-"

Her sentence cut off when she saw something through the front door. You turned around as well, curiosity getting the best of you.

What you saw next made you drop your checkbook. It made your jaw drop open and it made your blood freeze. You could feel the fear seeping into your heart as the men with ski masks ran through the front door with machine guns in their hands.

Screams immediately erupted within the bank, and you couldn't tell if you let out a noise or not. It's as if the world went silent, and you couldn't process what the robbers were shouting. You just stood there, frozen in your footsteps.

You would've stayed there for hours if it wasn't for a lady pulling you out of the aisle and behind a chair. She shook you by your shoulders, screaming some common sense into your ears... But you didn't hear a thing.

One man, who seemed to be the leader of the group, was waving his partners to different places of the bank. He was either telling them to scream at the hostages or try and break into the truck that was waiting outside with the bank's money. After all the instructions were passed out, he strolled over to an old man who ran the nearest cash register.

He seemed to murmur a threat to the man, because in an instant he was on his feet. He shook visibly, and with trembling hands he desperately tried to open the register. The leader of the robber grew impatient with the elder's slow speed, and raised the butt of his gun to slam into his head.

Instinct took over and you sprinted towards the leader. "Stop!" You shouted, diving in front of the old man to protect him from the blow. The leader paused his gun in mid air, puzzled on who you were and how you had enough bravery to dive in front of a guy with a huge ass gun.