felix x reader

requested by Flameykittycat I hope I met your tickling and nose bleed needs! XD

reader: neutral

"Babe, come on!" Felix whined, jogging to catch up with you. You growled under your breath, ignoring him as you continued to walk to the elevator. "I said I was sorry," he tried to reason with you, throwing his hands out by his sides as he pouted. "Sorry doesn't cut it," you muttered, jabbing your thumb into the elevator button.

"(Y/n)," Felix's shoulders slumped as he gazed at you, knowing he really did hurt you. You continued to avoid his eye contact. Felix resisted the urge to reach out and pull you into a hug, cause he knew you would slap him right when he tried.

You tapped your foot impatiently, wondering if this elevator would ever reach your floor. "At least talk to me," Felix's voice was filled with hurt and regret, and you bit your tongue to resist his charm. Even if he was truly sorry, he couldn't expect you to accept his apology so easily.

Felix sighed, letting his head hang until the elevator arrived. You eyed him out of the corner of your eye, watching him as he played with his lip-piercing. The ping startled you greatly, but it snapped you out of your thoughts immediately. You and Felix entered the elevator, glad to find it empty at 9 pm. You picked the top floor, crossing your arms and glaring at the wall as soon as the elevator followed your instructions.

Felix couldn't stand the silence anymore. He hated being in a fight with you, especially if it was his fault to begin with. He needed you to tell him it was okay and to say that you loved him forever and always, to the moon and back, infinity and beyond.

"Alright, enough with this bullshit," Felix grumbled, pulling the emergency stop button in the elevator. "What the hell, Felix?!" You furrowed your brow, your jaw hanging open with astonishment. "We're gonna talk about this. And we're not leaving until we do," he crossed his arms, leaning against the wall of the paused elevator.

"Then I guess we're not leaving," you rolled your eyes, looking at the wall instead of your boyfriend. "...(Y/n)," Felix pleaded, tapping you with his foot to get you to look at him. "No, Felix! I'm not gonna talk to you about this!" You hissed, shooting him an intense glare. "Well, why the hell not?!" He pushed off the wall, raising his own voice now.

"Cause, I have nothing else to say about it!" You snapped, crossing your arms in a sassy sort of way. "I do, though!" Felix yelled, waving his hands in the air like there was a fire in the building. You scoffed, rolling your eyes as you shook your head. After a short silence, Felix cleared his throat, "Listen, (Y/n)... I know I might have overreacted just a little-"

You shot him a look, interrupting him immediately as the words rolled off his tongue, "Just a little?! Felix, you threw him on the ground! And you almost got your ass kicked." He was taken aback, holding a finger out to correct you, "Woah, woah, woah. I could've taken that guy blindfolded with a hand tied around my back!" You narrowed your eyes at him, giving him a look that said, really?

"Okay, maybe I overreacted a lot a bit?" Felix admitted, shuffling his feet as he stared at the floor. You hummed a response, raising your eyebrows as your lips pursed. "I just couldn't stand there while he flirted with you right in front of me!" He explained, hoping you would forgive him easily.

"He wasn't flirting with me!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands by your sides. "Oh, please. I saw the way he looked at you. If it wasn't for me, he would've had your shirt off in the next 30 seconds!" You scoffed, "If it wasn't for you, I would've told the guy where the nearest post office was!" Felix paused for a moment, taking in the new information.