sharkface x reader

oopsie tex made a mistake. A_Caboose_Girl (aka idol) requested this one... not the locus x reader one. BUT OH WELL WHATEVS LETS ALL READ THIS AND BE HAPPY OK HOPE YOU ENJOY LOVES

reader: feminine

Oh, Halloween night.
One of the best nights of them all.
Candy everywhere.
Skeleton decorations at every house.
Jack-O-lanterns that light up the night.
Little kids all dressed in costumes...
Including you and your boyfriend.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" You screamed at the top of your lungs once the old man opened the door. He almost flew backwards from your volume, but caught himself on the door frame. Terrance didn't shout it along with you; he was just interested in the candy. His eyes scanned the man's hands, then his table stand next to the door, and then to the floor behind him.

You elbowed him in the gut, and he groaned before reluctantly mumbling, "Trick or treat." The old man revealed the bowl of candy behind his back, and raised a suspicious eyebrow at you two, "Aren't you two a little too old for this sort of thing?"

"Free country, bitch," Terrance grabbed a handful of candy before sprinting off of the stranger's lawn. "I am so sorry about him! I - I'm just... I'm gonna leave now," you too grabbed a handful and took off down the road for your boyfriend.

"Terrance!" You scolded, slapping him on the arm once you caught up to him. "What?" He shrugged, shoving a Skittle into his mouth. "You can't just swear at an elder, and then steal the candy they were about to give you!" You tore the bag of Skittles away from him and starting mowing down yourself.

"Ah, whatever," he dismissively waved a fin at you, and began walking to the next house... Well... not really walking... More like, uh... waddling.

His shark costume, even though it was extremely adorable, was a bit too big for him and made him trot like a little penguin. You giggled, throwing your fishing rod over your shoulder before marching after him... And yes... You were his fisherman.

Terrance thought you looked flippin' hot! Skintight jeans with a little vest, a hat with a net around the rim of it, and then a fishing rod to top it all off.

You even tried to hook his costume with your fishing pole, but he kept swatting it away as if it was a ball of yarn and he was the cat.

The trick or treating continued until it was pitch black outside, and it got kind of chilly. You both agreed it was time to walk back to the house.

On your way, skipping and munching on some candy, Terrance kept tripping over his shark tail. You kept giggling, but once he finally toppled over the joking was done.

"Terrance!" You gasped, dropping your pillowcase full of candy to help him up. "You okay?" You shook his back, but he was stiff as a rock.

"Come on, babe. You gotta get up," your fretting eyes darted down the street and you realized you were in the middle of the pavement... At night... In the dark... And there could be cars... Or buses... Or monsters.

"Terrance?" You almost whispered, placing a gentle hand on his bicep. "AHHH!" He suddenly screamed, turning on his back to grab you and pull you on top of him. You two rolled a few feet, laughing along the way.

"You're an asshole," you punched him, purposely stepping on his chest as you got to your feet. Terrance held out a hand for you to pull him up, and you reluctantly followed his request. "Yeah, but at least I'm your asshole," he smirked, abruptly grabbing your ass once he stood up.

"Terrance!" You gasped, swatting his hand away before any kids saw. Your boyfriend snickered evilly before you both picked up your candy and started heading for the house.

"I love you," He suddenly turned to you while you two were walking home, and it took you by quite a surprise. Terrance wasn't someone to say those 3 words often. "What?" You stopped walking to gaze up at him, your fishing rod now leaning against your leg.

"I said I love you," he blinked, tilting his head a bit as if he said this on a routine. "I - I love you too," you smiled warmly, closing the gap between you two to place a kiss on his lips. Smirking, the shark slyly reached into your pillowcase to claim a handful of candy as his own.

Once you realized you were being used as a distraction, you gasped and stopped his hand. "Terrance!" You slapped his chest, shoving the candy that was rightfully yours back into the sack.

Your boyfriend laughed hysterically, wrapping an arm around your waist before you started to march down the street.

"It's not funny!"
"It's pretty funny."
"Whatever."
"You're whatever!"
"Your face is whatever!"
"Hey, don't make me bite you."
"Ew, gross. You have rabies."
"Oh, shut up!"