ohio x wash (part 2)

ahhh I wrote this like 5 months ago but fuck it. this is probably my most requested one shot ever!!! there's too many people to tag XD the original person to request the first one was AgentOhio53 !!! I hope y'all like it <3

"Jesus, you brought your vodka into the bathroom?!" Wash exclaimed, wiping the top of his salivated lip off with the back of his hand. Their quick and messy make out session left them both breathless and lathered in each other's hickies and spit. Ohio nodded proudly as she sat on the bathroom counter, tilting her head back and letting the strong liquid ooze down her throat.

"Shhh," she giggled after she slammed the shot glass down on the marble, pressing a finger to her lips. When the fragile glass shattered at the careless force from the drunk girl, she winced and gave an apologetic shrug to Wash.

"You never cease to amaze me," David laughed under his breath, taking a step towards her and lifting her carefully off of the shard-covered counter. As the ex-soldier slowly lowered his partner to the ground, his hands traveled down her waist.

His palms heated up at the touch of her skin, and for a second he could've sworn he noticed Ohio's breathing hitch. Her eyes were glued to his hands' placement on her, and it felt as if they were frozen in time.

"Alice," Wash whispered as his eyes flashed from her lips to her daring green eyes. And that was all it took for Ohio to reconnect her lips with his. The sound of her real name coming from David was rare. It made her heart jump.

She led him across the bathroom to a wall, the cold tile making her back arch in recoil. Wash gripped the sides of her dress in fistfuls and started to pull it up. Their lips were still melting together when she wrapped her legs around Wash's waist and pressed herself against him for support.

One of his hands trailed around to her back, tracing her spine with his fingertips. Wash nibbled on her bottom lip, causing the girl to moan against him. Ohio pulled away from the kiss, her focus now on his zipper. The ex-soldier watched as she eagerly undid his pants and pulled his belt out of the loops of his jeans.

After the belt landed on the bathroom tile with a clang, Wash immediately smashed his lips right back into hers. His hands gently ran up and down her bare thighs, and he had moved the dress up her sides so much that her laced black underwear was showing. They were just screaming for Wash to rip them off.

His fingers traveled up her body to her hips, and his hands gripped the top of her underwear in preparation. Before he could yank them off with delight, Ohio moaned. The scent of alcohol hit Wash like a wave, and he suddenly jumped back to reality.

David gently set his date on the floor, his hands now shoved in his pockets to stop the urge from touching her all over again. Ohio furrowed her brow at him, a look of hurt and disappointment showering over her face. Wash still felt the heat from her body on his palms, and he desperately tried to shake the feeling off of them.

"I think I should take you home," Wash muttered under his breath, scooping up his belt from the floor and looping it through his jeans again. "But, we were j-" The girl tried to refute, but she interrupted herself with her own hiccup.

"You're drunk," David dragged his eyes up and down her body, his shoulders slouching with disappointment, "I can't take advantage of you like this." Ohio poked out her bottom lip, showing a pout that a four-year-old was a master at, "But, I want you to."

"No, you don't," Wash shook his head dismissively, rubbing the back of his neck and sighing. Ohio closed her eyes, noticeably trying to stand still and keep from swaying. She wanted to show Wash that she wasn't hammered; she was just having a good time.