wash x reader x church

I really really love this one!!! hope you do too Agent_Fantasy <3

(takes place right after Felix and Locus reveal themselves)

reader: neutral

"Carolina?" Tucker gawked, his head tilted in confusion. The steel colored armor fades into a cyan, and you smile brightly. That must mean... you thought, almost bouncing with excitement.

"That's not all!" Church appears beside his partner, outstretching his arms in greeting, "Miss me, assholes?"

Tucker throws his DMR down in frustration after a moment of silence and then charges toward your boyfriend, "You fuck!" Wash grabs your hand gently, squeezing it with anticipation.

"Hm," Epsilon exchanges a glance with Carolina, "Wasn't expecting that." He then turned his gaze to you and Wash, and he literally jumped with excitement.

"Tucker, get off the ground so I can possess you and hug the loves of my life," Church sighed, putting his hands on his hips as he looked down at the teal soldier. "The loves of one of your lives," his voice was muffled from the dirt, and Carolina immediately picked him up and shoved him towards the rest of the group.

"Hey! Watch it, sweetheart. This armor isn't cheap," Tucker dusted off his chestplate, making Carolina scoff. "You don't even pay for it!" Grif sassed, finding a flaw in Tucker's comment.

"Tucker, just let me possess you for 5 seconds," Church tapped his foot impatiently, crossing his arms.

"Why? So you can bang them with my giant c- HEGAHURKHURK!" Tucker twitches abnormally, and you almost laughed at the way Church didn't let him finish.

"So, this is what it's like to be black?" Church, or you could say Tucker, clenched his fist and wiggled his legs. "Church!" You shouted, sprinting towards the person you haven't seen in over a year. Without a goodbye... Oh, yeah. Shouldn't you be pissed as hell?

"Hey, baby," he chuckled, gathering you in his arms once you ran into him. "I missed you so much!" You exclaimed, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck. "You have no idea," Church sighed, running his fingers through your (h/c) hair.

"Wash," Church let go of you to outstretch a hand to him. The Freelancer scoffed in disgust, storming away from you and Epsilon. Church dropped his hand, hurt.

You shook your head, grabbing his fallen hand, "He just needs some time..." Church nodded his head sadly, hugging you another time.

***

You giggled, his lips tickling the side of your neck, "Stop it!" Suddenly, the door bursts open and you almost fell off the bed in surprise.

"(Y/n)?! What the hell?!" Wash exclaimed, motioning to you and Tucker. "David, it's not what it looks like," Church, who was still possessing Tucker, held out a defensive hand.

"Oh my fuck," Wash sighed, facepalming, "(Y/n), how can you let someone who looks like Tucker kiss you?" Church attached his lips to your neck once again and you started to laugh, "I just imagine it's Leonard."

Wash rolled his eyes, still extremely pissed at Church. And he was beginning to be mad at you for forgiving him so easily. After all that time Wash spent comforting you and letting you cry into his chest because of Church... and you just forget all the pain he caused you? In the drop of a hat?

He slammed the door furiously, making you sigh in disappointment. "Should I go after him?" Church frowned, stopping his affection to glance at the door. You shrugged, "He'll get over it."

Church brought his lips to yours, and you smiled brightly. You missed this so much... But you also missed the times you, Church, and Wash spent together.

But, just as you were about to get up and find him, the door bursted open once again. You smiled excitedly, and Church smirked knowingly. Wash leaned against the doorframe, his lips curled into a grin.

"Got room for one more?"