locus x reader (part 3)

ALRIGHT FELLAS EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE LOCUS KICK FELIX'S ASS SOOOO WOOP WOOP HERE YA GO! (btw I literally wrote this in like an hour I hope it meets y'all's standards lol)

After you fell asleep in his arms, Locus gently laid you on the couch when he heard a knock on the door. It wasn't an urgent one, but it was almost a pleading one... Like someone didn't want to disturb you yet needed you right now.

Locus tiptoed to the front door, and opened it to see him.

Felix.

A scowl spread across both of their faces by the sight of each other. Felix had on some sweatpants and a t shirt, just like Locus, but the only difference was the exhaustion in the orange and gray merc's eyes. It looked like he hadn't sleep all night... Which was probably true.

"What are you doing here?" Locus growled, shutting the door softly behind him as he stepped out of your house. "I should ask you the same thing," Felix spat, narrowing his golden eyes at his ex-partner.

Locus crossed his arms, repositioning his legs to stand much taller than the player, "...Why did you come back, Felix?" The greedy soldier growled, rolling his eyes, "To apologize to my wife, Locus!" She's not your wife yet, jackass. Never will be, Locus thought, scoffing in agreement to his thoughts.

After a moment of staring, Felix shook his head in a sassy sort of way, "And I don't need to be explaining myself when I'm walking into my own house! Especially when it's to you!"

When Felix tried to open his front door, Locus broadly stepped in front of it and blocked his path, "I think you do." His clear cut tone sent shivers down Felix's spine but the merc refused to let his partner see him at a weak spot.

"...You love (Y/n), don't you?" Felix smirked once he saw Locus' jaw tighten, and he knew he successfully pushed his buttons. "More than you ever will," Locus hissed, leaning forward to get directly in Felix's face. The two glared at each other immensely.

The tension kept building up and up, until it was too much to handle.

Felix took the first shot.

Rearing his fist back to smack Locus in the jaw, Felix hit his mark. The green and gray merc was astonished by what just happened, and looked to his ex-partner with wide eyes.

"Little pig, little pig. Let me in."

Felix chuckled at his own tease, which made Locus even more angry than before... if that was possible. Using the railings beside him to lift him off his feet, Locus kicked Felix straight off the front steps. He went flying, landing on the lawn with a thud.

Locus marched over to his victim, giving him one powerful kick to the ribs before grabbing Felix by the shirt and pulling him back on his feet. Felix groaned, his facial expression masked with pain.

Using his shirt as a sort of balance, Locus gripped it tight in his fingers as he repeatedly sent fists into Felix's face. He sort of blacked out for a moment, the rage taking him over completely.

He came back to life once a soft hand was placed on his shoulder. Locus snapped his head to the right, meeting eyes with you. You had this pleading look on your face, as if you were trying to tell him something.

"What?" He growled, not meaning to sound as cruel as he did. You gulped, your breath hitching as you tried to avoid looking at Felix. "He's not worth it," your rattled voice made Locus' face soften, and he glanced at the man in his grasp.

Felix's face with beaten to a pulp; Blood was seeping out of the corner of his lips, a few teeth were surely knocked out, and he would definitely need some stitches along with those black eyes. Locus swallowed hard, dropping Felix instantly to the ground.

He was still conscious... Barely.

The neighbors would surely have to call an ambulance.

You took Locus's hands in yours, gazing deep into his eyes. "He's not worth it," you kept repeating, rubbing the brute's back as you guided him into the house. He was shaken up pretty bad, and he seemed as if he was trying to scrub the blood off of his hands with his eyes... His emerald orbs wouldn't leave his palms.

"You're worth it," you finally said, surprising Locus so greatly that he actually met your eye contact. You smiled just a bit, placing your hands on the back of his neck. "You're worth it," you blushed before pulling his lips to meet yours.

omg i can't believe this was 3 parts XD! eeeekkkk. I hope you liked it! oh my gosh I can't believe I'm almost at 1k reads and it's only been like a month. you guys are so amazing. I love you so much💕💕💕💕 the next updates are gonna be Sharkface x reader and then a Felix x reader. see you soon!!!