Chapter 1

it was a bright sunny day, Aphmau was standing outside of her old house, the door was old, the paint on the wall were chipping of, the floor was crooked and was ready to collapse at any time, she just couldn't live there plus thats where her and her parents used to live, her parents disappeared 13 years ago when she was 4 she stayed at the house by herself, she learnt how to survive and how to fight, she is now 17 and is ready, she packs all her belongings in the moving van and some valuables in the car with her, she has her motorbike (YES) in the van so it doesn't break or get left behind. a small tear leaked down her cheek as she drove away, she couldn't live in a place like THAT, at least not anymore, her parents used to fix the house, she could do all the things it needed to have done to it but she didn't have the money or time, her job only paid enough for food and other necessary items like clothes

~LE TIME SKIP CAUSE I CAN~

Aphmau's POV

i stepped out of my car and looked at me new house, it had a iron roof and quarts outside, i looked inside and inside was a cute pasta aqua wood for most of the walls, one room had bright purple wood walls so that was obviously my room, i walked back to my car to get my box for my room (yes she has a bed in that box note the sarcasm) 

Garroth's POV

Laurence, Dante, Zane and i where walking down to my house when we saw a moving van out the front of the house next door to mine "check it out" i say pointing to the house "check her out" smirked Laurence, i kicked him in the leg, but the looked over to the girl, she had blue genes on, a purple midriff top and a long white cloak with a gold rim, it went down to her ankles and the hood covered her face, we couldn't see who she was, Zane started walking towards her "what are you doing Zane?" i asked "testing her reflexes" he responds, i give a worried expression on my face, he is the undefeated champion of sword fighting. he charged at her when her back was turned and pulled out a iron sword, he went to slash at her head but she turned around and pulled out a diamond sword, with a purple handle, Zane looked shocked and in a flash he was on the ground with a sword to his neck "what do you think your doing?" she asked "i erm WHAT HOW DID YOU?" he cried "you were testing my reflexes weren't you, common" she said reaching her hand out to pull him up, he took it and she pulled him up in one pull with her one hand "sorry of hurting you!" she said looking at your neck, "here" she said, she put 2 fingers on his chin and raised his face up, she placed a small wet flannel on his neck and washed away the blood, "there it will probable heal by tomorrow if you keep some water and air on it" she smiled, "t-thanks" Zane stuttered.

He walked back to his and we had our mouths wide open "w-WHAT!" he yelled "what was her face" said dante "her face was well i don't know the hood covered her hair and she wore a mask over her eyes so i couldn't tell you" he explained "we watched as the girl disappeared into the house "want to ask to help her?" i said we all nodded and went over to her when she came out "hey can we help" Laurence asked "um K" she shrugged "whats your name?" i asked as i picked up a box "my names Aph- Jess my name is Jess" she said nervously "c-cool my name is Garroth, thats Laurence, thats Dante and you met Zane" i explain "hey Zane" she called he turned around "your a good sword fighter, you just need to work on you sneaking and momentum but aside from that i think you would have been one of the best people i'v beaten yet" she smiled "you've faced other people?" he questioned "yeah" she said picking up a box.

 suddenly we hear a crash we look over and see Laurence on the floor holding his hands "OH MY GOOD hold on" she says running over to a box and running back to him, she skidded on the floor on the two knees over to his, "what happen?" she asked as she quickly wrapped a bandage around his palm "i dropped the box and something sliced my hand" he said "thats probable because you picked up my weapons box" she explained "WEPONS BOX" we all yell "yeah" she says again "how are you so good at this!" said Laurence "when you live by yourself you kind of need to learn how to heal and fight" she explained "by yourself?" questioned Laurence "y-yes i don't have parents" she said in a sad tone "SORRY" she cried "NO NO its fine, no don't put any pressure on that hand for 3 days and run some water over it every few hours ok" "ok" she picked up the box with one hand and she carried the box in the other, we looked at her shocked "common slow pokes bet i can carry more boxes then you!" she said racing into the house and running back out, Zane ran after her and so did Dante.