Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV

we ran away from the boys, i looked back and saw them chasing us, we zipped round a corner and hid in a crack large enough for both of us, "shh" he whispered, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and i snuffled into his shoulder, he held me tight as they ran past us, he put his arm around my shoulders as he peeked around the corner, "you ok?" he whispered "mmmhmm" i sighed that was the first time i was even actually scared "whats your name if you don't mind me asking?" he asked "Jess you?" "um i'm Aaron" he said, we stepped out of the crack and he talk "so Jess where do you-" before he could finish one of the guys grabbed my hoodie, he dragged me back and put a knife to my throat "come with me and i won't kill your girlfriend" he teased "LET HER GO!" he yelled, "lets see her cute face shall we?" "NO" i scream she grabbed my mask and through it across the path, i elbowed him in the stomach and flipped out of his arms, i smashed his area with my foot and threw him across the room "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME PERV" i yelled at him, he scrambled away. 

i turned around and saw Aaron shocked "what?" i asked "1 your amazing at fighting at 2 y-y-your mask!" she says "NO" i say covering my face with my hands, "i-its ok really your actually quite pretty" i say, i hand her her mask "t-thank you A-Aaron" i say, i put the mask on but he puts 2 fingers under my chin, he raised my face up so i faced him, our eyes me, the moon listened as we stared into each others eyes, he went in to kiss but someone yelled "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

Zane's POV

Laurence, Garroth and i were playing call of duty when i heard yelling outside, i look out and see Jess running away from some boys "GUYS JESS IS IN TROUBLE COMMON" i say running out the door, they follow, after half an hour searching for her we found her, she was with the boy who took her, they where hold each other, and his left hand was under her chin "DONT YOU DARE TOUGH HER!" yelled Laurence and Garroth, they looked over "AARON!" i yelled "oh he hey zane" he called 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH JESS" call Garroth "eep um he saved me now if you don't mind i need sleep and my Neko etsuma to relax me" she says walking off, we all give Aaron a death stair as we walked of, he shrugged if of and left the opposite way "hey guys 2 things one how do you know him 2 can you stop following me?" she asked "i know him cause he goes to school with us and 2 NO because you nearly made out with the guy" i said putting my hands behind my neck and walking back home, "ZANE!" they yelled "what i'm tried" i say walking back home..

thats all thanks for reading watching or what ever speaking of sleeping its nearly 9 and i have school tomorrow so bye and hope you like the boom so far