Chapter 31

A week had pasted since kiki found her true style, all the boys went after her but she put them all down in her own kind hearted way. Though some didn't take the 'new Kiki' so well, like Sasha and her gang they were jealous that Kiki the loser with the dorky glasses was now getting all the boys but most didn't mind...... most.

Laurence, Garroth and all the other popular boys still went after Jess but she never liked any boys, not  even Sky or any of them. Jess had something else in her mind, her dream. The dream of a women sacrificing her life for a child, all Jess did was watch, like it was a video but was it more?

Jess wanted to find out, so Emmalyn and her went to the Library after school to find out.

They placed their bags on the floor and went to the shelves, Jess grazed her finger tips along the book's spines looking for 'Irene' or 'divine worrier' or 'family tree' . "Jess found some" Emmalyn called as she placed a bundle of thick books onto the table.

Jess opened the first book labeled  'Irene's origins'

Inside t explains how Irene was a goddess or peace and love, she would care for the sick and poor, she had so much humility and kindness to share. but there was no explanation of what Jess wanted to know.

Jess wanted to know but Irene's power or even life, she wanted to find out if Irene had family or kids.

Later Emmalyn called over Jess to show her a chapter of one of the books she was reading, it explained what powers Irene used, like Healing, flight, elemental abilities and more. "that explains some things about her" Jess mumbled to herself.

It was now 7:00 so Emmalyn and Jess decided to go home and work on the research after the summer holidays.

Jess walked through the park in the darkness, the rustle of crickets and other night creatures kept Jess on her toes. Once she got home she got a surprise by Jin, all her friends had made her dinner, though Barney and Ross aren't the best cooks but, with the power of Jin, Max and Adam the dinner was amazing.

After the dinner Jess went to bed where she had another dream......