Chapter 24

Aphmau rushed off the stage, as Shasa and her minions cackled at Aphmau's tears her friends sprinted after her. they looked around but couldn't find her "where'd she go?" asked Sky "i have no idea!" exclaimed Lucinda "we may know" said Garroth and Laurence (HA garence).

Laurence and Garroth lead them to the blossom tree where they last hear her singing at. they hear a soft crying the closer they came to the tree, no one was at the tree though, they looked around until "i'm up here" whispered a soft voice, thy looked up and saw Jess, tear marks stained her cheeks, her eyes were red, her nose was runny and she had a scared expression on her face.

"Jess... are you ok?" asked Ross "n-no" she mumbled "APHMAU!" yelled a voice "JIN!" she yelled back, she leaped down from the tree, she landed perfectly and ran towards a boy running to her "JIN!" she yelled as she dove into Jin's kind embarrass. 

she cried into his chest, tears steaming down her cheeks as she nuzzled into his arm. the others came over to them "Jess? who's this?" asked Emalyn. "OH! right you guys haven't met, well you may know him as Jinbop but this is Jin my brother!" she exclaimed "BROTHER!?" they all exclaimed except Sky, Ross, Max an barney because they already knew.

she wiped away her tears and let a small smile sit on her face, but the smile soon disappeared when she saw someone in the distance, it was Aaron.

she stamped over to him "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" she yelled to him "huh?" he exclaimed "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" she yelled at him as tears stream down her cheeks, "WHAT DID I DO!?" he exclaimed "your the one you texted me to go to the stage and sing!" she cried "What!? i lost my phone about a week ago!" he cried "so you didn't text me or write the letter to say i could play a song back stage?" she questioned "nope" he responded "I'm guessing she was the one who did it?" said Lucinda pointing ahead of them, 3 girls were approaching them. it was Sasha, Lillian and Michi!

i'm so sorry for some people because i published the 23rd chapter then the 25th by accident so sorry if you were really confused