Chapter 61

They sat Jess down on the couch to explain more of what happened, "As kids we played with each other, once the war began and you had to leave, we were devastated" Explained Jin "But after about 6-8 years later King thor (King thor?) came back from Earth land and said he had found his daughter and wants some people to keep her safe." explained Max

"We wanted to go and he realised we were the best people to go seaming as we also have powers" smirked Sky "You do!?" she exclaimed "Why do you think i always were sunglasses" smirked Sky as he pulled them down, he had bright golden eyes with a blue pupil in one and a bright green pupil in the other.

"And why do I always wear a jacket?" Said Jin, he took off the jacket to show dark purple dragon wings, "Ross can shape shift, max can control fire, and Barney can control the earth" explained Jin "This is amazing!" she exclaimed.

"Now that that's cleared up let's make a video" smiled Ross "Let's Gos Dirts" Exclaimed Barney in his broken English accent.

They decided to film a hide n seek in an FNAF map, after about half an hour of filming and 2 hours of editing it was done.

"Your angel form will only be activated when stressed or in danger, until you calm down you won't be able to transform," explained Jin "Ok" Mumbled Jess as she looked down to her fingers.

She took and a deep breath, she could feel a large weight beeing lifted off her, soon her wings disintegrated into the air, her eyes went back to milky brown, and her hair changed from purple to black again.