Chapter 51

I was back, I was home, I was... wait for what's that sound?

I walk down stairs and see Sky, Barney and Ross pressing multiple buttons on the waffle maker "How do we do this?" questioned Ross "I don't know, I thought you knew" said Sky, Jin and Max were just watching American Ninja warrior not helping the boys "Is gots the dirt!" Barney said slamming a large bucket of dirt onto the counter, small grains of the dirt scattered over the counter top.

"here guys" Jess sighed as she went over to the switch and flicking it up to turn on. The waffle maker started to heat up. She puts some batter into the maker and makes the boys, who were eagerly watching her, waffles, once done she sprinkled a small layer of icing sugar on top.

after the boys gorged themselves on the waffles Jess went back upstairs. She lay down on her bed, her purple covers stretched out on her Queen sized bed. she lay her head on the soft pillow and slowly drifted to bed.

She woke up the next morning energised and ready to go (Unlike any normal person).

She rolled out of bed and got dressed into her baggy blue shirt which had 'shine star' in purple on it, aqua blue laced shorts, light brown sandals and a red bandana which held her hair back off her face.

She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She walked to school with a smile on her face, her purple bag bounced on her shoulder "YO JESS!" called someone from behind her, it was Dante and Aaron. They ran up to her side and walked with her "did you hear about the new students?" asked Dante "No?" questioned Jess looked at him with a tilted head "Yeah! they say there from the Beach where we went to Summer holiday" explained Aaron "can't wait to see them then" she smiled as they made it to school.