Chapter 6

~Next day~

BEEP

beep

Beep

aphmau stood up from a lazy and stressful night. She yawned and got out of her silk bed, she scrambled to her phone to check the time, 7:30! school starts at at 8:30 she looked down at what she was wearing, she needed to change, she put a white T-shirt and gene shorts, she put her mask on and left, as she walked out she put on her black leather hoodie and ran out, she sped past Garroths house and ran down the street.

She ran through the gate and smashed into someone, her books scattered across the grond "Oh God let me help you" said the figure, when she went to pick up the books a purple aura so rounded her books, the all flew up and slid back into her book bag, Aphmau scrambled backwards in fear, " there ya go Hey!" Aph looked up and saw a girl she a loshous Orange hair, a dark purple dress and a vest, she also has black heels and a witch hat, she gave Aphmau a sweet smile she she took out her hand " need help?" She asked Aohmau took her hand and she helped her up " names lucinda you?" " um Jess my names Jess" she said " cool" Lucinda said back "no one ever talks to me because I'm a witch" she sighed, suddenly avoice called out to them.

"LOOK ITS THE WIERDO AN THE FREAK HANGING OUT, HEY WHY DONT YOU JUST GARB THE NERD AND YOU'LL BE THE LOSER DUO " Sasha yelled Lucinda sigh in defeat, I turned back around and ignored them" OI LISTEN LOSER" she yelled she went to kick my legs but Aaron blocked it " EEP Aaron baby, *gasp* she tried killing me hmph" she lied " Sasha I saw the howl thing you did it" I looked around and saw Aaron glaring her, she looked at him shocked,'he stood up for me, he has SASHA as a girlfriend wow?' i thought, "thanks Aaron common Lucinda" i say walking off, "its k Aph" i hear him say back......