Chapter 18

i walked though the large entrance to the school, as started to walk through and all ready people started to look at me, i started to blush so i looked down at my books i was carrying in my arms.

i stopped at my locker and opened it, i put my books away and started to walk to my table, i heard whispers and squeals from behind me.

ahead of me i saw..... Sasha and her gang, i sighed and rolled my eyes, i started to walk by acting like i wasn't there until "hey Jess do you want to hang out with us?" Sasha asked "HUH?!" i exclaimed confused "yeah like your super cool now" explained Lillian "OH i get it, because you found out i'm Aphmau, heh sorry but no!" she said "WHAT WHY?!" they cried in shock "because, you bullied me and if you think that i'm just gong to suddenly wanna be your friend then your pretty dense" Aphmau smirked "OH!" called out someone in the crowd forming around us "HMPH fine then loser stay the freak you are i don't care, common girls" said Sasha "yeah your a loser freak girl thing" teased Michi hopelessly.

"HEY APH!" yelled a voice, the crowd spread apart and showed the group of 5 boys waving to me, it was Adam, Barney, Ross, Max and Jin, i smiled at them and walked to them "hey losers where were you this morning?" Aphmau asked "i woke up with the house quiet which was very weird...... like really weird" complained Aphmau "har har very funny Aph now lets do a vlog" smirked Jin "k" she reopened

Aphmau pulled out her video camera and started to film.

she jumped onto a table in the middle of the busy court yard 

"hey guys! APHMAU HERE AT HER SCHOOL PHOENIX DROP HIGH!" she yelled, people gasped in the background "THATS HER THE REAL APHMAU" someone yelled "HEYS YOUTUBES" called barney "OI WE"RE HERE TO YA KNOW" yelled Sky putting his arm around Aphmau's shoulder.

she smiled at the camera as all her friends joined into a group hug, suddenly Ross yelled "TACKLE" and tackled them all to the ground, they landed on each other in laugher "WHO LOVES THIS SCHOOL?!" Aphmau yelled to the crowd around them "ME?!" most yelled.

"thanks for watching guys!" she said to the camera and stopped videoing.